40 TIME 4.64
below out of 10 (10 highest score)

SIZE 9

SPEED 7

STRENGTH 7

ATHLETICISM 7

XFACTOR 6

Draft Exchange Analysis:
2005: Was named the 2005 Southland Conference Player of the Year...Completed 208-of-363 passes for 2,875 yards and 21 touchdowns and was also a major threat when rushing the ball, gaining 1,057 yards on the ground on 159 carries...Finished his three-year career as Texas State's all-time career passing and total offense leader, throwing for 7,206 yards and 52 touchdowns and accumulated 8,933 yards of total offense during his career (fifth among active I-AA student-athletes)...For his career, he completed 532-of-979 passes, had a career pass efficiency rating of 127.2 and also ran for 1,727 yards...All told, was responsible for 70 touchdowns during his career (seventh among active I-AA student-athletes)...Finished fifth in the voting for the Walter Payton Award which goes to the nation's top Division I-AA offensive player.

2004: While his season totals for attempts, completions and yards were significantly lower in the offensive scheme utilized during the year, became a much more efficient quarterback junior season ... completed 84-of-143 passes for 1,202 yards and 10 touchdowns ... raised his completion percentage almost 10 points from sophomore year to 58.7 percent ... also averaged 8.4 yards per pass during the 2004 season after averaging 6.6 yards in 2003 ... 144.0 pass efficiency rating ranked second in the Southland Conference as well as 14th among Division I-AA quarterbacks ... always a threat to run the ball and rushed for 409 yards and two touchdowns during the year ... began the year by completing 5-of-6 passes for 73 yards and scored the Bobcats' first points on a 15-yard run in a 45-10 season-opening win over Angelo State ... had six carries for 39 yards against the Rams ... an early second-half shoulder injury against Angelo State would sideline him for the next two games ... returned to the Bobcat lineup and started in an early October road game at Appalachian State ... registered his first and only 100-yard rushing game in the 41-34 loss against the No. 24 Mountaineers, carrying the ball 17 times for 102 yards ... also completed 20-of-36 passes for 219 yards to account for 321 yards of total offense ... passed for a season-high 290 yards in the Bobcats' 38-21 loss at No. 9 Cal Poly ... completed 13-of-28 passes and threw for three touchdowns in the loss ... reoccurring shoulder injury sidelined him during the Stephen F. Austin game and his playing time was limited in games against McNeese State and Northwestern State ... started against Nicholls State and completed 10-of-13 passes for 186 yards and four touchdowns ... also ran for 97 yards and a score on 14 carries in the Bobcats' 35-12 win over the Colonels ... closed out the year completing 7-of-10 passes for 84 yards and a touchdown in loss at Sam Houston State.

2003: Broke several passing records throughout his first season with the Bobcats ... completed 240-of-473 passes for 3129 yards and 21 touchdowns ... all four season numbers were school records as was his 3,390 yards of total offense during the year ... University of Houston transfer had five of the Top 10 passing games in school history during his sophomore season ... passed for a school-record 398 yards in the `Cats home-opener against Angelo State ... also set Texas State records for pass completions (290) against the Rams ... a week earlier in the Bobcats' season opener, completed 27-of-60 passes for 321 yards and a touchdown in a loss at New Mexico ... the 60 attempts as well as 70 total offensive plays at New Mexico were also school records ... in addition to passing numbers, ran for 261 yards and three touchdowns on 133 carries during the year ... in a 34-32 win over UC-Davis, completed 28-of-43 passes for 384 yards and three touchdowns, including a 62-yarder scoring strike to Jarvis Smith to put the Bobcats up 34-26 with 9:25 to play in the game ... 384 passing yards against UC-Davis ranks second all-time at Texas State only to his performance earlier that season against Angelo State ... passed for 336 yards and two touchdowns in a loss at Stephen F. Austin ... was 22-of-59 passing against the Lumberjacks ... had 20+ pass attempts in all 12 games and registered six multiple, touchdown-pass games during the year.

Houston: Was the University of Houston's starting quarterback the first four games of the 2002 season ... a knee injury sidelined him for the remainder of the season ... completed 45-of-84 passes for 542 yards and three touchdowns ... before being injured, completed 53.6 percent of his passes ... also ran for 190 yards and two touchdowns ... helped snap a 15-game Houston losing streak in his first career game, running for a touchdown and throwing for another in a 24-10 win over cross town rival Rice in the Cougars' season-opener ... completed 11-of-24 passes for 182 yards and threw two touchdown passes, including a 55-yarder, in Houston's 36-17 win over Louisiana-Lafayette ... also ran for 42 yards and a touchdown on eight carries against the Ragin' Cajuns.

Adamson High School: Started three years at Adamson where he was named first-team all-district ... passed for more than 4,000 yards and 30 touchdowns during his career ... a First-Team Academic All-State selection ... as a senior threw for 1,667 yards and 13 touchdowns while running for 796 yards and nine touchdown ... also a first-team all-district pick playing basketball for Adamson.

Personal: Born Aug. 7, 1983 in Dallas ... son of Jacqueline Nealy ... is an exercise and sports science major who is also pursuing a minor in history at Texas State.

Holy crap that's a lot of background you've got there. Sounds good to me! Not that being a runaway success in AA means you're gonna be able to do anything in the CFL.. but here's to hoping we have a legitimate backup for years to come.

Well seriously I am not to high on Corley and we all know Danny Mc!
This guy has good speed and at 6 foot 4! Now what is his are strength!

He actually ran a 4.7 but with that being said this kid is a pretty good CFL prospect solid signing in my opinion. I watched him play at the north south game and he looked alright. He is a pretty raw Quarterback and doesnt throw with alot of zip on his passes though.