New QB and OL In Town

The team has signed two new imports. QB Dan LeFevour and OL Brandon Thomas. Maybe it's just me but I'm a little worried about the LeFevour signing. How does the team know that he won't leave camp and go to Laval to try and win the Vanier Cup?

LeFevour is pronounced le-fever just so everyone knows, before the pronunciation gets butchered.

LeFevour video hilites:

(Turn your volume, at least, down if not off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-7sEg7JgLQ

Wow the guy looks impressive, a great interview on ESPN. He’s got a great arm and a scrambler.

He makes some nice throws on the run in that video.

Good to see you back again, or is it because I am on here so seldom I have just missed your great posts?

Glad you haven't lost your edge. <!-- s:rockin: -->:rockin:<!-- s:rockin: -->

If another American QB's name , spelled F-a-v-r-e, is pronounced "Farve," wouldn't L-e-F-e-v-o-u-r be pronounced "LeFervou" ??

:wink:

Your comment brings an old memory of mine to mind.

I couldn't figure who some radio sportscaster was talking about

He said this former NHL hockey player was one of

the greatest players to ever play in the game of hockey

He was talking about Maurice Richard but he

pronounced his name...Morris Rich ard...not Mo-reece Ree-char[d]

Kind of like when Buffalo turned that great junior player Ree-chard Mar-tan into Rick Martin.

If you are worried about the Lefevour signing, take 2 Tylanols and call me in the morning…

That should cure your Le fever away…

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like when you Anglos say the name Serge - it's NOT pronounced "surge" - it's pronounced "sairje"

What I liked about this QB is his ability to compete in situations where the receiver was well covered---demonstrates he has an accurate arm.