New Power Rankings

Argos got Troy Davis, that makes us better on paper and for the purpose of internet forums.

...as the city with the highest altitude in the CFL our leaves have turned to autumn colours before any of yours, and as football is really an autumn game I feel the Stampeders are better suited than the rest to be ranked #1 in these very important and meaningful rankings of power....

...also, the Stampeders team colours ensure that they should be ranked #1 every week, week in and week out, the rest of the teams in the CFL should be sitting in a meadow singing playschool songs....at least according to this website which is the only source of real information on the entire internet:

http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

For what they are worth.....yeah, that looks close enough.

once AC's back however, argos and als will switch

I think very soon your bombers will be switching with the Argos. They were mighty impressive unless of course your team is just not that good.

What the hell do my personal accomplishments have to do with anything on this site?

Aren't you supposed to be a moderator? Be somewhat objective? All I see is you spamming the board with how the Lions are thugs and all sorts of other BS.

Maybe someone should send an email to the CFL or cfl.ca's webmaster about what a clown you are, and how you are driving fans away from the product.

Feels kinda wierd to say, but I agree with RLR =)

Go Riders!!

He's been doing it on these boards for a while. Any mention of happiness or anything to do with the team or city you cheer for garners a response such as "You are truly one sad, pathetic person. I feel badly for you because the Lions are all you have in life".

The funny thing is that I'm sure myself and many other Lions fans on this board lead a much happier and fulfilling life than ro1313. Misery loves company. When you claim others have no lives and yours is so much better than everyone elses, you're going to puzzle some of us with your childish signature, 10,000+ posts and job as a moderator. For someone who spends as much time as you on the boards, I should hope you love football as much as us. It'd be truly sad if you didn't.

I'm not sure where the CFL would be if the fans didn't take pride in the acomplishments of thier team. I imagine there wouldn't be any league, nor any pro sports in general.

Along those lines ... ro1313 are you a Montreal season ticket holder?

I am a Lions season ticket holder, and not just one. My family has held 7 season tickets since the Lions started in 1954. We bought 7 of the 6,500 pre-paid season tickets the Lions needed to get into the league. My Uncle has account #212, and my Dad (mine now) has #734. I've had my own seat for 37 years and have been paying for 4 of them for 19 years. I can't even begin to calculate the dollar amount my family has spent on the CFL and it's related activies and merchandise.

How do you think the Lions pay players? That's right, with my money. I think I have a right to be proud of the team I and my family have supported for so long.

Based on what I've read, ro1313 doesn't have the slightest clue about what it means to be a fan. He is entirely unqualified to moderate this board. redandwhite seems ok, he knows his ball and is somewhat objective, but ro1313, every post is like some whiny school kid pointing fingers at everyone but himself, and not one salient point about any aspect of football. The clown has got to go.

The clown is being dealt with. I'm having ongoing discussions with the person who hired him as a moderator.

In terms of being a fan, I don't think he knows what it means either. He always talks about all these other things he has over Lions fans in life, but I have yet to see them. This isn't a forum of personal accomplishments, and if it was I'm not sure ro would want to post here. I'm just not sure why he spends so much time on a football forum when he clearly doesn't like to talk football.

Anyhow, here's a definition of what we're talking about:

fan2 /fæn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fan] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.: a baseball fan; a great fan of Charlie Chaplin.

By the way, I'm also a Lions season-ticket holder. I guess that would make me a fan?

The funny thing is that I'm sure myself and many other Lions fans on this board lead a much happier and fulfilling life than ro1313. Misery loves company. When you claim others have no lives and yours is so much better than everyone elses, you're going to puzzle some of us with your childish signature, 10,000+ posts and job as a moderator. For someone who spends as much time as you on the boards, I should hope you love football as much as us. It'd be truly sad if you didn't.
Considering what a braggard you are and how disrespectful of every other team and their fans, and are constantly challenging others to a "duel of accomplishments", you certainly pretty much have the "truly sad" market cornered.

Ro is a very well respected member of this forum community and does a very good job as a moderator.
I suggest to you that if we took a vote as to which "clown" has to go, and sent the results to the individual who made ro a mod, you know very well how that would go down.
The fact that you are nearly universally reviled and ro is very respected should say much about how his personal accomplishments likely stack up to yours.

I suspect it makes you a bandwagon jumper....

You sign up a day ago and have 16 posts, few is any that have truly contributed much to this forum and you think you get to judge one of the more respected members of the community?

Now that is priceless!!!!

He isn't a member of the community, he is a moderator. It's about time he started acting like it, and the rest of you started realizing that mods aren't supposed to get into flame wars. What is the point of having a moderator if said moderator is one of the biggest trolls on the board?

Why do you think he hasn't responded to this post? It's because he knows he is on a slippery slope. You can't be a moderator unless you can be objective and ro1313 clearly cannot.

Anyone seen the movie The Hurricane with Denzel Washington? There's a part in which a child-molester comes to get the children but gets stabbed while one of the black kids is defending himself. Just because he's white and the kids are black, the molester is called "a valued member of the community". Ro1313 is like the child molester - just because he's not a Lions fan, he's a valued member of the community.

What does the fact that I am a moderator have to do with anything. I have the same right to post my opinion as you do. Your opinion is that the lions are heroes, my opinion is that they are goons.....

I also suggest you learn the definition of spam!

Thank you Arius.
I appreciate that!

I have responded to this post.

So lets get this straight.
Those who agree with you are objective, those who dont, are not.

Interesting.