1.Lions
2.Argos
3.Bombers
4.Riders
5.Stamps
6.Eskies
7.Ticats
8.Als

*Not counting points, but current status.

Argos shouldn't even be in the top 4.

Lions
Bombers
Riders
Stamps
Eskimos
Argos
Als
Ticats

How the heck are the Lions in first! The Tigercats should be there they have won two games this season. OOps I am showing I am a poor loser right halfthedistance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rankings are good for discussions. But they are subjective and unreliable in predicting future games. At least point standings really count in reality.

those should be the rankings

Lions
Argos
Riders
Bombers
Al's
Eskimos
Ticats
Stampeers

The Argos lost 2 in a row. How can anyone rate them as high as 2nd.....Well the author of the thread seems to e an argo fan but for the others????????

Argos lost 2 in a row? Funny I thought the score was 31-23 ARGOS. I agree with RLR's rnakings.

Ya you're right. I dont know what I was thinking. Anyway, One win still doesnt put them in 2nd

Thanks guys for all the support

BC

Wpg
Sask
Edm
Ham
Tor
Mtl
Cal

lmao, how can u rank the argos 2nd?

because they won this weekend?

heres mine:

1. Lions
  2. Bombers
  3. Eskies
  4. Stamps
  5. Riders
  6. Als
  7. Argos
  8. Cats

Hey the ti-cats won as well.

I say they are ranked 1ST

Why should the Lions be ranked first? I mean, they have the best record in the league and all, but they play dirty and win unfairly! Why can’t justice be served on these boards?

I guess being ranked first in something as meaningless as power rankings is important to someone who has nothing else

2006 CFL Outstanding Player/Jeff Nicklin Memorial Trophy Winner Geroy Simon
2006 CFL Outstanding Rookie/Jackie Parker Trophy Winner Aaron Hunt
2006 Outstanding Canadian/Defensive Player/Norm Fieldgate Trophy/DeMarco-Becket Memorial Trophy/Dr. Beattie Martin Trophy Winner Brent Johnson
2006 Outstanding Offensive Lineman Rob Murphy
2006 CFLPA Tom Pate Memorial Award Winner Mark Washington
2006 Grey Cup MVP Dave Dickenson

oh yeah and a little cup that looks like this ..

Absolutely right we got nothin. :lol:

Haha, ya, poor Lions fans. We got it soooo bad!

The team has the awards.
You just sit and watch.

Amazing. You brag over the accomplishments of someone else....
Its truly sad!

Actually the sad part is that you need to brag about someone else to make yourself feel better.....

Unbelievable.