NEW NICKNAMES FOR ALL TEAMS!!!!!

:lol:

All the teams need new nicknames as part of a new marketing scheme to keep the NFL in the anal south.

How about these new nicknames!?

1. B.C. Sasquatches - Sasquatches are supposed to smell something awful and, after all, B.C. did stink in the playoffs last year!!!!

2. Calgary Cupcakes- Yes, the cowtown defence played as tough as cupcakes in the playoffs again.

3. Edmonton Hasbeens! - Sorry, the Jackie and Quick Parker days went with the Moon!!

4. Saskatchewan ScratchandWins - Champions have to have a catchy name befitting of a dynasty.

5. Toronto Yankees- That is what they want to be anyway - let them separate and take the Leafs with them!!!

6. Hamilton Happy Hookers- O.K. - I know it is not rugby we are playing, but honestly, Steeltown does need a new economy and a red light district with cheerleaders and promotions just might stiffen up support!!

7. Winnipeg Wasteland- Yes, it would be tough to have a mascot that depicts a wasteland, but truthfully folks, Winnipeg in summer, fall, winter and spring truly looks like a wasteland!

8. Montreal Molsons- A fellow dressed up as a beer bottle would make a great mascot and a brewery as a owner - sponsor - what is more CANADIAN than that??

9. Ottawa Sucks- This would guarantee a fan base in every city, surpassing Saskatchewan as the most popular visiting team. C'mon- we all would love to send a message loud and clear at each game on national t.v. to our federal politicians who waste our tax money - ALL TOGETHER - ... OTTAWA SUCKS, OTTAWA SUCKS, OTTAWA SUCKS!
    In a more liberal country one could replace the S with F.
    cheers,

Ottawa S-U-c-K-s is what I wanted to say but the censors thought this was rude. Sorry, I was trying to be honest.!!!!!!!!!!!

With that kind of mascot, I think they'd become my new favourite team. :lol:

Except Molsons does not own the Als

We know. He's supposing for the future.

....seeing as the author of this post 'might' be a tad biased in nick-name selection...i would like to offer my own for the Roughies...how bout the Saskatchewan Banjo Boys...and NO i am not Troy.... :wink:

Rough Riders does this mean they use sand paper for toilet paper. Canada Safeway team.

BC Liars ouch sorry had to do it.

Calgary Stumpeders

Edmonton Eskiblows

Winnipeg Blew bummers

Toronto Arg u nots

Hamilton Tigger kiddles they play like it

Montreal Al a Wallets deep pockets

The season must be just around the corner.....Turkey's creative writting juices are flowing again.....

Gotta say, that one actually made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Lets see how many I can offend here:

BC Cheap Shot Artists
Edmonton Once Prouders
Calgary Chokers
Saskatchewan Banjo Pickers

Winnipeg We Want the Jets Back
Toronto Bills, the Real Football Team
Hamilton Never Wynns
Montreal Second Fiddle to the Canadiens

Not too original, but all I could think of at the moment.

Creative, that's an interesting choice of words.

Lol and Scratch n Wins being a catchy name beftting for a ONE YEAR dynasty, LOL!

Good ones there Sambo.

Pretty good Sambo, Turkey will be looking in the rear view mirror now! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok taking my chance to name the team for next season

BC Felions - ya they keep the lions, they just get the womenly feel just because they are so very fragile IE QB injuries past number of seasons.

Edmonton EskiSCHMOES - A Schmoe defined as a stupid or obnioxious person. Such has current and past players like AJ Gass.

Calgary Rednecks - Because we all know most fans have 4 cars that don't move and a house that does

Saskatchewan Hillbillies - Lets Have a Hootenany at Mosaic

Winnipeg Blue Blunders - Field Good Team But 1 factor IE secondary is weak and prevents closing games early

Toronto AreYouNots? - In are you not american inviting hte Bills to play in your stadium

Hamilton Pu$$y Cats - Just shows how fierce they are, and a house cat is being grateful

Montreal AllOrNots - have had a few good years followed but coming up short at the big time.

All the teams need new nicknames as part of a new marketing scheme to keep the NFL in the anal south.

How about these new nicknames!?

1. Saskatchewan ScratchandWins - Champions have to have a catchy name befitting of a dynasty.

2. Winnipeg Wasteland- Yes, it would be tough to have a mascot that depicts a wasteland, but truthfully folks, Winnipeg in summer, fall, winter and spring truly looks like a wasteland!

quote]
seems like a saskatchewan fan :cowboy: :expressionless: