New Moderators Added

For those of you who were not aware already, CapitalDave and his family have decided to relocate to Korea, perhaps as ambassadors for CFLv.3.0 The Asian Invasion!! We’ll see. We wish him well and hope his passion for our great game spreads wildly there….

Accordingly, three new volunteers have been recruited to help moderate forum activities. GridironGirl and Jon are making debuts to the role, and disciplineandpunish has decided moderator retirement was not all it was cracked up to be….

Please join me in welcoming these three volunteers

At the same time, because it’s convenient, I’ll use this opportunity to perform some due diligence and point out the locations of the forum rules for your annual review…

In English:

https://forums.cfl.ca/t/official-forum-rules-please-read-before-joining-posting/76420/7

And in French:

https://forums.cfl.ca/t/reglements-officiels-des-forums-veuillez-lire-avant-de-rejoindre-publier/76450/3

12 Likes

Congrats to all... You all three make this site better even without being mods

7 Likes

Yup, I noticed GGirl & Jon in recent days closing and moving topics around. Was unaware D&P came out of retirement.

Welcome all, now get to work and ban me for something

7 Likes

Cannot just be for being a bomber fan or does it have to be for real reason... Can we symbolically ban you?:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Many thanks for taking on a mostly thankless job guys!

6 Likes

Does this site really need 8 mods? Have we become a police state? :grinning:

2 Likes

BTW how was your vacation?

Leaving for it on the 30th Jan back Feb 24
Will have a few beach beers for you

Sorry, my bad I thought you were leaving between Christmas and New-years.

such open minded choices

Congrats to @jon, @GridironGirl and @disciplineandpunish The forum will be in great shape

Also congrats to @Capital_Dave all the best in Korea and lay the foundation for the 10th team for us there;)

11 Likes

A BIG THANKYOU! to all three
Your dedication to the CFL and our forum is much appreciated!

:+1: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

Plenty of room in the beach. Drop by I will teach you how to snorkel

1 Like

Congrats and thank you for taking on the responsibility.

5 Likes

I've done snorkeling, SNUBA (helmet dive) & SCUBA diving. I only need help with cerveza

In my younger days
The only diving I ever wanted to do
Was muff diving!

5 Likes

I can help you drink those! :grin:

1 Like

Cerveza🍺will come back to you like riding a bike the moment the sand hits your toes

2 Likes

Drinking part I've aced, walking is the issue :thinking:

And so I don't get a timeout for off topic, sad to see capital Dave leave us, all the best to you and your family Dave.

4 Likes