New mascot

Saw the new mascot on ticats.ca,
Wasn't too fond of it at first but its kind of growing on me. A tougher looking mascot for a tougher team :thup:

Ya he looks MEAN love it!!!!

I guess Johnny Sears won’t be wearing 00

https://igcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11352082_965310466822949_548719438_n.jpg

That thing is awful. Bad move :thdn:

Hesus. That thing will give kids nightmares.

Good to see that there are still keyboard cowboys who will complain about everything.

The mascot is fine. Chill.

Isn't the overused term "keyboard cowboys" (or the like) meant to disparage someone who is acting like a tough guy on the Internet? What does that have to do with complaining?

And there are going to be people who don't like this change. I'm ambivalent towards it, but I understand why people wouldn't like it. No one seems to be flying off the handle or anything, so I don't see why anyone needs to "chill."

Anyway, a mascot is a mascot. I think they're all pretty dumb, but the change to Stripes. Meh. Don't really care.

There’s always someone who wants to tell people how to think and feel on-line.

Looks more like a lion than a tiger to me.

Interesting decision by the Bob Young marketing team. The new mascot is a tiger with a white beard and no teeth!

Either...

1. The Tiger-Cats are trying to appeal to the market demographic aged 75-95 years (an important but often-neglected segment of the CFL and Tiger-Cat fan base).

OR

1. Perhaps the Tiger-Cats should have put more thought into this mascot thing.

or

1. Bob Young bought it at a Furry convention.
:D

LOL !!!! It could be WORSE.....Just Imagine this dude roaming the ballpark............

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff174/FirestormSix/JoshuaTiger0003.jpg

Personally I think this "Bad Boy" should have been our new mascot :lol: :rockin: :rockin:

Much preferred the old stripes, mainly because he could put the heads of opposition fans in his mouth. Also that suit appeared to be a bit more mobile. This one has a giant head and is stuck in a perpetual grin like two of the lame Toronto mascots. This thing is only the smallest of steps away as that horrifying Tiger-Ball thing...

I miss TC and the old Stripes already...

It’s not bad looking the other one wasn’t bad either I like 'em all.

Interesting decision by the Bob Young marketing team. The new mascot is a tiger with a white beard and no teeth!

Either...

1. The Tiger-Cats are trying to appeal to the market demographic aged 75-95 years (an important but often-neglected segment of the CFL and Tiger-Cat fan base).

As I approach retirement age...finally a mascot that I can relate to!!!!

I'm fine with it. Much better than the Stripes "Chester Cheetah" costume of the last few years.

Still T.C. fans. In order- T.C., Stripes, then this one.

Agree with fellow posters.

• When I first saw I thought it looked like a lion.
  • The immobile face takes away personality.
  • I also think that it is somewhat less accessible to younger children.

Oh well... not a big part of my game day experience but I do wonder if it was focus tested and - if so - on the right people.

From that picture it looks like he forgot his dentures.

He looks just like a politician to me...

Came here to say the same thing. I think that's at least 3 of us so far?

I'm sure we'll get used to it eventually.

For those concerned about the weird "perma-grin", maybe this design gives the performer a better view of what's around him?