New GM in Hamilton

Looks like Burke is headed to Ottawa. Who would you like to see as our new GM?

Barker

One thing that hasn't been discussed, is if Burke is so coveted that his name comes up so often, why is it that we haven't promoted him and done everything to keep him?

Dmac.

Start the Dane to Ottawa speculation

2 Likes

We'll find out quick who liked who

Wouldn't Drew Allemang just shed the "co" part of the GM title and become full?

4 Likes

You'd think so if they were prepared to let Burke walk after 15 years.

3 Likes

Makes me wonder if it was Burke who botched the kicking situation.

1 Like

Or gave Masoli too much money.

2 Likes

Allemang will be the full time GM in Hamilton now.

Burke will undoubtedly be going hard after Dane Evans or Masoli, and many other 2021 Ticats, in free agency.

1 Like

Good thing Burke won't have to sign a kicker. Makes his job that much easier.

4 Likes

I think some job sharing on filling Burke's shoes will be the club's first thought, with some creative new job titles for Drew and Orlondo.

2 Likes

A guy just got freed up from the Argos who loves getting up close and personal with Ticat fans.

3 Likes

Dane said he wants to try the free agency market, sooooo.

Lets start a tampering conspiracy. Burke knew he was going to Ottawa, told Dane not to sign with Ticats before free agency because he knows what they are going to offer and he will give big bucks to come to Ottawa.

Players talk to and listen to their agents first .

EDM is down to Jones and Goveia. Either one has a track record but also want money and power. So guaranteed we arent interested .

1 Like

Wait, this is getting serious. Burke has changed his Twitter handle!

https://twitter.com/RedblackBurkey/status/1472630322516959232

Signing off as @ticatsguy… To the players, coaches, and staff… This oppourtunity is because of all of you. To #ticats fans thank you for being great!! You guys are in phenomenal hands with @Coach22O and @drewallemang leading the way. I have cherished every moment of 15 yrs.

1 Like

I think they sign them both to work together