NEW FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS A GO......

THE NEW USA FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS A GO PAYING AROUND 75,000 TO 150,000 A YEAR IN US FUNDS IT WILL BE PLAYED IN NCAA RULES AND AT USA COLLEGE FOOTBALL STADIUMS THIS WILL DRAW TALENT AWAY FROM THE CFL WHAT DO YALL THINK BECAUSE THE CFL RELIES ON SECOND TIER TALENT FROM THE USA COLLEGES AND NFL CUTS.....I THINK THEY MAY PLAY IN THE SPRING TOO SO WE WILL SEE

YALL STILL REALLY NEED TO LEARN TO USE PUNCTUATION AND NOT TO YELL ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT MAKES YALL LOOK REALLY RIDICULOUS.....

THATS HOW WE TALK IN DEEEZZZZZZ PART OF OHIOAAAAAAAAAA

DURKA DURKA

Well I like the way yall talk and thanks for the info

Good luck to the new league. Others failed to survive in the long term. Examples: USFL, XFL, NFL Europe, etc. This new league doesn’t compete for ticket buyers with the CFL in Canada. There are plenty of football players for more leagues.

Do they yell in those parts of Ohio?

What part of "turn off cap lock" do you not understand?

If you read all the previous posts of this idiot they are all in caps and all are about bashing the CFL!! I don't know why anyone bothers to respond :roll: :roll: :thdn:

It’ll just take the temporary place that the NFLe held for the last few years. Restoring the balance that is another league trying to steal talent from the CFL.

Nothing new and a minor threat in my opinion. Where other leagues have failed, so will this one.

i just thinkw ith this league paying more money it could steal free agent talent from the cfl most these guys will come bak home to usa because alot of these teams are based in warm weather cities in the new league 100 grand us i think is more than the average cfl player makes i think

This leagues season is also only 10 games + 2 playoff games.

This leagues Season will be done by the time the CFL season kicks off.

This league pays less then the CFL.

The CFL could use THIS league as a feeder league!!!

Well, sandummyohiobro, all the other leagues, WLAF, USFL, NFLEurope, XFL and now UFL are supposed to kill the CFL. Dont count on it , friend. When the UFL folds like the others, we will have huge serving of crow for you, along with all the humble pie you can eat!!!

Not all leagues have failed.
Geesh, I cant stand that "another league doomed" argument.
AAFL may be still a dream but there are other football leagues in the US that have proved the test of time.
Arena football for example.
The US has a shit load of football leagues other than the NFL and the NCAA.
Ok true the XFL was crap. I will agree that the XFL was a terrible Idea.
NFL Europe, may be a tuff sell in Europe as Hockey would be in South America.
USFL has alot of success in their run and yes alot of struggles as well but it was a good football league.
Please guys, when a new league is talked about in the US, please dont compare it to the XFL. The XFL was not football, it was WWE nonsence in a different form.

I dont mean to take sides with sanduskyohiobro but if he is talking about the UFL then I think the UFL is a good idea.
Things are different today and a new pro league could work.
Just like their are many minor pro baseball leagues in the US, there too can be minor pro football leagues in the US that can share the same success.

sanduskyohiobro does make one point that has merit and that is the new league could have players playing in both leagues and that could increase the risk of injury which in turn can effect the CFL.

Sambo, when have the other leagues ever came out and said they were going to shut down the CFL?
The only legit league in my oppinion was the USFL out of your group and I enjoyed watching both CFL and USFL when I was a kid.

the NFL are a bunch of idiots that only want to expand their own game, why dont they set up a league in africa, maybe it'll become huge there.. maybe in china 2, oooo maybe in russia... the UFL or w.e is not going to last longer than the NFL europe, because nobody in the U.S i interested in anything other than the NFL and NCAA its going to be the same thing as AFL

No , but a few “experts” thought that these leagues would kill the CFL. Obviously, sandummyohiobro believes it, but the fact remains, that a few of the supposed “CFL Killers” are, thankfully, dead themselves. What ohiobro fails to realize that there are players who want to play football. If you saw the game last night, the commentators on TSN said that Akili Smith is not here for the money. He is in the CFL because he wants to play. Smith, and a few others chose the CFL because other than the NFL, this is the best league for pros to 1)play the game and 2)have fun doing it.

Yes Sambo, I agree with you there. CFL is a strong pro league.
I am currious to which new pro league is Ohiobro reffering too? The UFL? AAFL? Or is there a new pro league that I dont know about.

NFL europa folded.

That means another huge influx of talent that is waiting to sign deals. The CFL will not missout on anything.

The New league will just be grabbing the equivilant of what NFL Europa had.

It shouldn't change a thing. Am I right?

The UFL will be a strong league if that is the one ohiobro is talking about.
It is backed by a couple big guns plus it looks like it will be a well planned out league.
I always say that its not how many leagues come and go, its how the league is ran.
If it is ran smart, then it will last.

Who knows for real?

The new league may succeed.

It may slowly cling to life and die.

It might merge with the Arena Football League.

It Might get bought out by the CFL for the same price the lions went for in the early 90s, or whenever it was the lions were in peril.

Besides, the CFL is established. It is not going anywhere (except maybe up).