New contest Which player will end up in Winnipeg after cuts?

Removed by redwhite2005

Maas won't be cut.

Shaun King however, already has been.

Yes you are right and I am sure King is on his way to Taman land. Wow has anybody ewver seen such horrible QB's in a camp like the Bombers. They better clone Glenn just so they can have two starting backup qb's. :lol:

Actually, watch for other teams to be picking over some of the Bomber cuts, we have something like 17 WR's and 14 LB's still on the roster and most likely 1 or 2 of our DB's have to go as well. There won't be anyone of any signifigance cut elsewhere around the league that could step into a starter roll on the Bomber roster.

Well piggy that is true there will be a nice pool of players available and thats what recruitment is to better teams. Some ones elses cut maybe a star in another teams line up.

Even Brian Clark, if the Stamps let him go, wouldn't make the club with the LB talent in camp right now. Too bad about Clark 05, I hear this is a ratio decision more than anything. Now I'm not gonna say, I told ya so.

Yes it it is the ratio for sure but Robede had a very good gam and might take up a spot on the dline. Hard to say. But I would have to say this is the best talented camp I have seen here in many years.

Well, imo, the Stamps had to make some changes on defence and maybe they have found the right combination. However, wouldn't Cory Banks look awfully good in that secondary bout now, Barker missed the boat on that one unlike Wally.

We have depth there now piggy. Can you imagine a 6 foot 4 inch db with speed and talent. Brandon Browner keep an eye on him, Calvin Bannister another he has speed for kick returns and closing speed on the ball for coverage. This time around the stamps have filled the holes. Cory was to expensive at the time (reason for us losing John Grace).

why not just have the general game of players getting cut being signed by other teams? lol, like the blue are the only ones who will do it.

Several players will be cut due to Ratio or SMS reasons.

I expect Clark will get picked up fast, most likely by the Argos or possibly Edmonton should Calgary release him.

1 of the Calgary Receiver cuts(Rambo or Copeland) will be signed fast by Winnipeg or Hamilton or TO

1 QB cut should be brought in by another team.

That's just a few, over 100 players will be cut over the next week so atleast a handful will be brought in by other teams atleast on their DR's to start.(like 5 guys)

why not just have the general game of players getting cut being signed by other teams? lol, like the blue are the only ones who will do it. Not a bad idea and have the game in Ottawa!

Several players will be cut due to Ratio or SMS reasons.

No kidding batman!

I expect Clark will get picked up fast, most likely by the Argos or possibly Edmonton should Calgary release him.
Yes that could happen. Clark is a very good player.

1 of the Calgary Receiver cuts(Rambo or Copeland) will be signed fast by Winnipeg or Hamilton or TO

LIke I said in January Copeland is going to be a Stampeder he has been a stand out through out the camp. Rambo looks like he is beating out Howry or JR Tolver. But Tolver is the sleeper here he is very good.
1 QB cut should be brought in by another team.
My guess it is Cubit he has great potential and has improved since the start of camp but Nealy maybe favored a bit more.

That's just a few, over 100 players will be cut over the next week so atleast a handful will be brought in by other teams atleast on their DR's to start.(like 5 guys)

so Red which of your Import Receivers WILL get cut?

Lewis? Boerichter? Copeland? Ken-Yon?

It seems hard to keep all 4 in the SMS world.

Will Ralph and/or Howell be cut then? Thelwell?
Do the Stamps intend to keep 8 or maybe 9 Receivers on their Active roster sacrificing other positions? or do they cut every prospect they brought in?
Do the Stamps intend to start 4 Import Recievers meaning 3+ NI's are needed on Defence?

Looks like the Situation of Stamps cuts will be interesting atleast.

Just took a look at the Tiger-cat cuts; can't believe they kept Richie Williams and cut King. Neither could do anything in the game on Thursday, and I thought they'd hang on to the guy who had an excuse that might someday be rectified (no CFL playing experience.) King may end up somewhere else, but he won't be a starter this year.

I think the Bombers may go after DeVonte Peterson, just for the chance to see him clothesline Corey Holmes again, with the two in opposite uniforms. :lol:

DaVon Fowlkes was the only other player I'm familiar with. He's got some good speed, and he's not a bad returner; but never cut it as a receiver. Different city, different scheme, different coaches, who knows?

Well Barnes you see Thurmon is missing from the line up do you not. So the same number of import receivers is the way they are going with Thelwell going in as well. It seems the ratio may catch up on the defense where it might be at the expensive of Clark. The ratio on the offensive side seems fine.

...Pigseye is right....even IF ol Clarky is let go...the Bombers would'nt be interested....we have enough talent and depth on the d' now...Brian would be hard pressed to make this club ...He made his decision to flee to the cowboys....now he can live with it...maybe the riders will give him a shot...or argos... :wink: :roll:

Well it is not because he is not a good player thats for sure. I heard today he might stay but that means the D coach has to make room for a Canadian starter on the dline could be Robede he had a good game with Edmonton.

Looks like the Esks struck first in this little contest 05.

If a team runs into problems at KR/PR, I could see Vince Strang being given a shot somewhere(he was recently released by the esks). He played pretty decent from what I've heard during the pre-season game. I'm pretty surprised that he was cut, he looked impressive the day I saw him at camp.

To be honest I do not remember him in that game. Mind you there was not to many great momments for the eskies. Thats hope they turn it around this week.