NEW COMMISIONER ----------------Herb Herwowetzky

Let me explain first off you are stating this guy would be great for replacing TW NOT
Then the other statment refers to the CFL trying to resign him now! Now do you see what you said? :lol:

yeah, that means that he is the commissar for this season, after that, ??? so ? is asked about TW long term commitment to the CFL.

well the fact that you said he is great for the league shows you didnt read the thread

about the part of the HH guy killing the Jets, and almost killing the CFL and Blues?

yeah, something to consider, but his record has been ok, can't have one best owner three times for nothing.

Exactly! :lol: Kanga I suggest you read the whole thread and then make your statment it. In fact read it twice to be sure you get it all okay!

And that type of logic will get the Gliebermorons back in the league a third time. Now that’s something the general population of these forums DON’T want to see.

I only read the author's is the thread is long already, if their is something on page 2, I don't read it untill I post, so I did see Calgary's thing untill I posted.

hm, well, that’s why I’m asking why TW will say on longer.

OK Kanga just let it go you do not understand that is okay! But this guy would not be good for the CFL and TW will not be reviewed until the end of the season I am sure.

Being an exec of MLB and running the CFL are not even remotely similar.. the things he would have to deal with in the CFL are expansion, trying to make small markets more viable.. creating awareness of an incredibly poorly marketed league. All the things he proved incapable of at various times while with the Jets, Grizzlies, and Blues..

On another note ROBERTO LUONGO FOR TODD BERTUZZI?? Did the Canucks ever just get better or what? My goodness.

let’s hope that Tom Wright signs to a better and longer term eh?

Many would like that as we have seen in other threads. :thup:

The guy has done a decent job dealing with issues that have come up suddenly! The BOG are the guys that want the credit for everything though so it is up to them not the fans.

How can you say he almost killed the cfl and the jets and the blues and had a good record in the same sentence???

That is kanga sense! You should try it! Clears the mind completely! I understood him Ro! :lol:

Yeah, it clears the mind, rw2k5. Unfortunately, it clears it of any rational thought and temporarily paralyzes the living brain cells one has. :lol:

Think I'd need to be on acid to understand him.....

Or gotten into Ricky’s stash…

:lol:

you need to meet me in preson, that way I can use my hands.

BTW, I have always supported TW as the comissorner, there is no better man for the job at the moment, why should I stop now?

Then why did you want the other guy to replace him :lol: