New Coaches?

I don't know if I missed this at some point but when did the team ever announce that Perry Marchese, Joe Sardo, and Frank Gesztesi have been added as assistant coaches?

Good thread, Fumbleroski.

According to the list of coaches in the Ticats' training camp bulletin on this website, the Ticats have also apparently added Doug Geiser, Don Sutherin, Mesene Louisdor and Tony Paopao as assistant coaches.

Many Ticat fans will be very happy to see Don Sutherin back in the fold as the Ticats' Defensive/Kickers Assistant Coach.

One wonders how many of these previously unannounced new assistant coaches are here just for training camp and how many will be on staff throughout the season.

Are they additional full-time coaches, or brought in for training camp alone? Guest coaches are a camp tradition.

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced today that they have signed offensive assistant coach Perry Marchese, defensive assistant coach Joe Sardo and defensive assistant coach Frank Gesztesi to contracts with the team.

The others including Stephen Ptazek are here for training camp only.

Check under the News tab above

or click here

I see we still hire due to friendships and not ability or pro experience.

So far this is an all-star group on paper but keep bringing in the inexperienced assistants and we'll be running the risk of Barressi syndrome.

I just noticed that attractive double-blue color scheme while previewing, are the builders of this site even fans?