NEW Coach Possibilities

did you not hear Tanman? he said he wanted a winning coach, dunigan show’d he isnt a winning coach, no offense to Poapoa but i dont think he’s the answer either

i think pappao will be the answer. no other coach is worthy to take a chance in my eyes.

I really have to agree with you. The big problem is any coach that does take this job will want a 3 year contract. Because Tamans days are numbered and a new coach would want some security because taking this job with that in mind is a risk.

I disagree, I think any coach considering the position would also have to figure that if Taman is canned, he could have the inside track on the GM job.....lets not forget, Lyle Bauers position isnt rock solid either, so there might also be opening for VP too.......

There you go Matt Dunigan has done it all. Really you can not blame Matt on the mistakes in Calgary, you blame the owner who made these decisions. Matt did put together a good team that had only a couple of spots to be filled. Remember he had no QB because Feterik was hoping there would be no competition for kid Kevin.