New CFL Signature Uniforms

These will go well with the watermelon helmet wearing fans.

A little mixed on the Rider Jersey. It might look good under the lights for a night game.
I know they are trying to build the hype, but part of the success of the BC launch last year was the surprise for everyone.
Based on this everyone is going to see the jerseys before the teams wear them. I can see by the what was said on the video that this could be popular for women and the bright colours might interest younger folks and kids.

I will wait to pass judgement until I see them out on the field.

I plan on getting the Argos one, the bits and pieces shown on twitter look good.

It looks like the Argos jersey will have a big "A" on the front with a small number in the top right hand corner. I'm not a big fan of that, but then again, I like traditional looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGIUBlJnD8g

It's reminiscent of the 1995 uniforms shudder

http://www.argonauts.ca/uploads/assets//TOR/Uniform_History/1995_Away.jpg

That looks alright.

I think that was probably the worst uniform in Argonaut history. The logo on the front and the small number was horrendous. The refs at the time had a hard time seeing the numbers, if I remember correctly.

Their current uni’s are actually quite nice, I wouldn’t change a thing, but they should pull out the light blue one as a third again.

I think they’re awful. Hopefully it’s one game and we’ll never see them again. Ever.

My initial thoughts are that the rider uniforms look horrible. They are wheat sheaves.

I will wait to see them on the TV though before a final judgement. BCs last year looked great. I can't believe they worked on these uniforms for 18 months and this is what they came up with for the riders.

Maybe the Riders will come out with a gluten free version of the new jersey? :wink:

They look like crash Test Dummies

You got to be kidding me that is ugly

I don't think the Riders jersey is all that bad, although the pattern on the numbers is a bit odd. But those helmets are horrible. They actually look a lot like the watermelons some of their fans like to wear.

They’re putrid and it will be embarrassing to watch my team look like clowns. Reebok sucks.

Riders' inspiration for their new uniforms:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/oceanvista/The_Riddler_BF_zps03ad8c96.jpg

Unfortunately, I expect all the rest of the "signature" uniforms to just as fugly as this one.

Steelers look horrible in any colour. We’d rock it cuz we’re the original black and gold.

I showed them to three of my nieces and nephews who are between ages 11 - 15 and their reactions unanimous and quick. 'Oh Cool!'

I just keep on wearing my good old Bobby Juasin game jersey.
The signature jersies shown look like jockey's outfits, and the current regular unis look like golf shirts. The last good Riders jersies were the greens with the white and black stripes at the shoulders.

I think the current Hamilton blacks with the yellow pants are the best look out there right now.

And I suspect that that’s the target market for these new jerseys. So I suppose that’s a success?

Yikes, the helmet too? That just looks awful. Yikes, we might just have the first piece of Rider merchandise that the team can't offload. I, can't say I'm looking forward to seeing our uni. I get the feeling Tiger stripes, or a grey Steel motif to match the grey seats at THF might be coming down the pipe.