New CFL SHop

No No NO
Its the rich criminals who get to go the the ranch style prisons
Not us poor folk. We get to share a cell with guys names Tiny :shock:

Plus, ro…I bet you’d meet some really interesting people in there…might make yourself a new friend or two… :wink:

I wouldn't want to go there, I heard the love their is TABOO!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Jail…Ha HA HA ro1313 we live in Canada…Our Justice system is a joke. If A Guy in the Lower Mainland can be convicted of stealing a cars 40 times and do NO jail time, then boot legging a DVD will probably get you in the CFL Hall of Fame.

Just tell the judge you were stealing a car and you found the DVD 8)

And were merely trying to return it to it's rightful owner..... you made copies and were "collecting donations" in return for distributing the copies in order to better determine whose DVD it was originally... this is even better than before!

The judge would say it belonged to the owner of the car I er borrowed

So what's the problem? Borrow Third's car.....problem solved.....

But then I would never be able to say
" I have a DVD copy of the 2005 Grey Cup and you dont na na"

Ah.....so we get to the root issue.....perpetuating jealousy.....

No, you could say
"I have a bank account in the caymans with 1.84 billion dollars in it and you don't na na"

Me like door #2 better.

And I have no idea why anyone would even begin to argue on the numbers above.... :slight_smile:

Well duh!!!

Why do you think I posted the photos in the first place? :lol:

Interestingly, CBC has made a DVD of the winter olympics available to buy. I'm surprised the CFL doesn't make one of its own. I mean, it CANT cost that much to produce.

What I find interesting is in 2004 Toronto wins the cup and the CBC puts out a DVD. 2005 Edmontn wins and they dont