New BC Lions Fight Song - re-written

:lol: BC Lions PA Announcers Song to the Crowd at BC Place Stadium!!!!

C'mon and Roar you Lions Roar -Please
That's what a lions roar if for - Please
I know we all are quite ashamed
Canned crowd noise is not the same!

so buckle down and clear your throat
hey wait a minute don't put on your coat
It's only half way through the game
we have not led to football fame

please shout out L-I-ONS
C'mon and Roar you Lions Roar (PLease)

:cowboy:

I rally do want to know how you lions feel that you have canned fan noise?? I know I would be ashamed.

Keep beleiving that. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Turkey, buy a ticket, come on out next Sunday! :lol:

I don't kinow what was in the "can" but the people around me were deafening 3 years ago, last year the Rider effort was so lame it suck the atmosphere out of the building. Bring your A game this time and full credit if you win.

CAN'T MAKE THE WESTERN FINAL SPORTSMAN- THANKS FOR THE INVITE. BRING BACK CRAZY GEORGE OR WHATEVER THAT GUY'S NAME WAS IN THE '80'S - CUZ YOU WILL NEED HIM WITH ALL THE GREEN AND WHITE RIDER FANS AROUND THE STADIUM. "...C'MON LIONS FANS LET'S HEAR SOME NOISE... silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riders will Rule
Leos Drool!

By the way I swear that goalpost moved when O'missy kicked the last field goal on Saturday- it looked like it was going through but the goalposts swayed!!!!!
Maybe the canned cheering guy has another goalpost switch????!!!!!!

I think Crazy George is as old (if not older) than I am.

Not to worry Turkey, we will be loud when the Stamps come in to play us! :wink:

:lol: :lol: That was hilarious!

I have to give credit where it’s due, I laughed when I read that. You are at least entertaining in your ways Turkey.

^ Exactly. Love him or hate him, you have to at least give him credit. What he types is at least humourous, which is more than I can say for most of the posters on here.

...swish...nothing but net....

There was no added crowd noise at the game I was at this year. I agree that they have to do something to get the crowd louder though it is kind of getting hum-drum just winning all the time.

BobbyP...please take off your rose coloured glasses, and your ear plugs too...I have been to games this year and last year...and there is canned noise. I have to laugh at the Fans that deny it, where the rest of us do know it exists. Hopefully, they won't have to use it if the "Place" is sold out.

I swear on a stack off Bibles that they didnt do it at the 42-9 BC shalaking of Calgary.

Give me a break already. canned noise? yeah right. You would think if that was true someone would have looked into it. Where is the proof? All I hear is hating. I know many people go to lions games and when it gets loud there are many people with missing voices the next day.

Keep on claiming pumped in sound, you guys amuse me. I'll listen to "i think there might be canned noise" but this "there is canned noise" crap accusations have no merit. If you dont have some real proof you are just being petty. Its sad that some people cant handle that maybe, just maybe, somewhere can be louder than their home field. Pitiful.

Wut_LolZatULU Warrior- Your response sounds like it was a canned response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riders Rule
BC Place Drools!!

... forget to roar you lions roar
that's what the canned noise is for
from the mountains to the sea
the taped sound makes fans flee
so buckle down and play the game
the canned noise drives fans insane

So send the tapes to the morgue
and
bring back Crazy George
C'mon and Roar you Lions Roar

I want proof of this too!

Damn straight they would, Zeke. Hell, with a dome with horrible acoustics, it all sounds like noise, even when they're talking over the mikes words are tough to make out.

The Dome was designed for making incredible noise during football games. Any one who believes the Leos pump in noise are fools.

It doesnt take much to make that place loud I agree with hwgill and stand by my oath that there was no added noise at the game I was at.