New Alltimes Roster Update About time

I want to Congratulate the Staff at ticats.ca
Finally are Fixing the All Time Roster.
No Longer Just names and #

We now get a Background of Ticats From our Past.
Check it Out
It worth the Time to Honor Our Past

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?module=all_time_ros&func=view]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?module=a ... &func=view[/url]

It should be renamed the All-Time Ticat Selective World Wide Web Era Roster.

If we can't have bios on Covington, Henley, Mosca, Barrow, etc., could we at least have links to their Canadian Football Hall of Fame pages?

It really strikes me as half-assed, still.

Somebody can scan the all-time roster of a Media Guide and turn it into a PDF file, no?

Oski Wee Wee,

What about the legends ... Mosca, Faloney etc.?

C'moooooon...lets get this right. At least explain the plans for it. My legends gone beyond the 90's. :stuck_out_tongue:

As soon as I looked at it I knew it was bogus #1 and no Earl Winfield??????

As soon as I looked at it I knew it was bogus #1 and no Earl Winfield??????

Campbell Blake here, just wanted to let you know your legends have not been forgotten, the new all-time roster is a work in progress. A new update will be up within the week, I am trying to piece together an full all-time roster using media guides, CFL record books and programs, the previous all-time roster on this site had guys missing so I am working towards a complete one. If you have any questions let me know. Hope all is well and see you on the field.

Guys It takes Time to rebuild it..
I am shure they Will be Add ASAP..

Oski-oui-oui is right. I don't have a copy of the media guide at the moment or access to changing the site, but it would take my 8 year old nephew about 5 minutes to scan and upload the guide to make it a true All Time Roster. It's that simple to do.

I know that # 10 was retired in honor of Bernie Faloney but it would be nice to see it so it includes the others that wore that number also ; such as Bernie Ruoff .