Negotiation List

Latest negotiation list out again with ten names published for each team. I and others have stated in the past that teams wouldn't really put out important names on these list. However, I have changed my mind somewhat after seeing some of the players signed from these lists. Good players Dejon Allen and DB Treston DeCloud come to mind from the last list of the Argos. After a little digging I see 3 players on the current list are FAs and could be signed at any time. That would be QB Chad Kelly 6 3 215, DE Jachai Polite 6 3 257 and RB Bo Scarbrough 6 1 235. LB Willie Harvey 5 11 230, OL Jon Hubbard 6 4 295, RB Javon Leake 6 215, and RE Ledarius Mack 6 1 240 have been off and on NFL PRs all season. We will see if they are signed to future NFL contracts this winter or not and then they may be available. A couple of QBs Hendon Hooker 6 4 220 Tennessee Sr and Shedur Sanders 6 3 225 Jackson State Freshman still college players. WR&PR Britain Covey 5 8 170 Utah has declared for the NFL draft so we will see where that goes. He could be competition for Chandler Worthy at some time in the future. Argos have had LeDarius Mack on their list for three years now, so they must believe he could be someone who could excel as a RE in the CFL. He is about the same size as Charleston Hughes who has had a great career in the CFL. With Charleston moving on it could be a great time for Mack finally come to Toronto. He is more of a tweener in the NFL like Hughes was. Chad Kelly was mentioned by his Uncle Jim Kelly as having a rocket arm, however Jim didnt mention anything about accuracy. But the windows in the CFL are bigger. Lol. Polite was a 3rd round NFL pick as a LBer but again DE could be his forte in the CFL. Bo Scarbrough is a big RB who could fit nicely in the Argos two back formation with Foster. Something to watch for this off season.

1 Like