Negative Newspaper Articles

It appears to be that over the last couple of months the ticats do not post negative newspaper articles about their team on the home page. Recently other fans have posted two articles from Vancouver Newspapers on some threads.

I see that the ticats did post the postive newspaper article from the Thursday Vancouver Sun but not the one from the Friday Vancouver Sun.

I have also noticed this when there are negative articles in the spec.

We do not live in a rose coloured world and I understand that all the negative articles in a row can be a pain in the butt. That being said I would rather they post are articles about the ticats and let us fans make up our own minds if the article has any merit or is a load or trash.

That is one of the perils of relying on a team-run website to get news about the team.

I'm a big fan of Google Alerts.

Google Alerts. and RSS Feeds are a Ticat Fans Best Friend..

I am not the most internet savy. What is RSS Feeds and how do I get google alerts only about CFL stuff??

Why should they? They run this site and it's their choice what they post. There are enough of us negative nellies on here so why post the negative articles?? I use those to line my litter box anyway.

I LOVE THIS SITE. :smiley:

RSS is a family of Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works – such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video – in a standardized format

http://www.whatisrss.com/

Look for this

Ok Onknight " AKA Tom" the press tell it like it is even if you dont like! The press even get invited to all those things you do because you kiss everyones rear end! Thats amazing they dont have too! :wink: