Need Help ----Top Players?

Hey guys, I am pretty new to the CFL, who is Calgary top players I should watch for when they take on MTL? I will give you three of MTL's, Anthony Cavillo QB, Avon C. Running Back #6 and Ben Cahoon looks like a TE but could be a reciver too. Broke the record for most touchdown catches for the Al. last game. Who are yours?

...hey HhP, welcome to the CFL and the forum....

...on our offence you want to watch QB Henry (Hank) Burris, who can often be the most amazing pivot in the game today or the biggest goat...Hot Hank will run circles around your D and make them look like Pop Warner kids, Cold Hank will provide your D with plenty of opportunities to increase their stats (INTs, fumble recoveries, sacks, etc.)....lately it's been Hot Hank, but who knows for sure....

...Reynolds is our running back, a no nonsense put-your-head-down and power through the line...currently ranked second in the league for yards rushing...

...the receivers are too many to mention, because any one of them can kill your D at any time...watch for Rambo (who leads the league in yards receiving) and Ralph, who most D's seem to forget about and often leave him WIDE OPEN!!!!....

...our D is new, and struggling to gel...we played a great first game, a not-so-great second game...our D coordinator is your team's old DC, Chris Jones, and he is awesome, thanks for letting us steal him...I'm sure last week's fiasco in Edmonton in our defensive backfield will be sorted out by the time we play Montreal, I'm hoping anyway....

....should be a good game, Montreal is hot right now, doing better than everyone (save for a few Als fans) gave them credit for...

alright thanks RedandWhite. I will remember these names!

OH Yeah bye the way, watch the Al's defense miss about a million tackles. The try to "1 arm tackle" all the time and miss it 75% drives me crazy being a defensive guy!

Shame on you red you missed Nik Lewis he will be pissed at you. He will not come to your tail gate party now.

Last few years, the games between Calgary and Montreal at Molson Stadium have been anything but a Defensive Battle. Burris always looks good in Montreal, and a lot of points are scored.

Reynolds normally isn't a factor. The 3 names that come up often at Moslon, are "Burris, Lewis and Rambo"

Should be the toughest game for Montreal so far.