Nealon Greene traded to Montreal

CJME in Regina is reporting Nealon Greene was traded to Montreal for Curry and a 2007 5th round pick.

.......really good curry from kashmir or run of the mill curry from Safeway?.....

Woo Hoo!!!!! This is the best day EVER!!!!

Really good Curry in 2004 but ordinary run of the mill Curry in 2005.

Why the best day ever, can you now get that senior's discount?

Happy Birthday jm02.

If its your birthday jm, happy birthday. Roy never gave me anything this good for my birthday.

wohoo

Seniors’ discount my foot…got a long way to go before I get there…and yeah - I figured the Riders would draft me a receiver for my bday - this is so much better than that!!

......I can't believe Butler will keep his job again.......the guy must have pictures of Shiv......

no tell me that's a late april fool .... :confused:

Happy bday to you jm, lets hope what we got in return turns into even a better day lol

Greene's salary is one of the reasons he got traded, with Jospeh and Crandell , Greene was the odd man out, im not sure butler will be around for long if the riders can find a promising QB they can develop...

......nothing yet on TSN, they are usually pretty good at covering this stuff but with Pat Quinn's firing today of course all sports news out of Toronto will revolve around the Leafs for one last day......

just one day? i dunno RW, they could be covering that story for the whole summer....

So, anyone else here think Greene liked Bellefeuille's playbook enough to follow him all the way down to Montreal? :lol:

Pat Quinn got Fired today. Shoot. I was hoping for another year of laughing at the Leafs. Will still probably happen anyway.

Youd Thingk it would be on the Allouttes Site or Sks site. When did you hear this?

I wonder if Bellefueille persuaded the Als management to take a chance on Greene...

Main page says Kelly Malveaux was traded to Winnipeg!

...yup Malveaux is now a Bomber.....got him for a 42nd. draft pick....Whats going on in Mont. .. seems they are dumping a bunch of salaries...I know Curry was in the Dons dog-house....but for Nealon....wow... the Riders stole one there.. :lol:

Yeah, I was ready to trade Greene for a practice ball and a kicking tee.....apparently he was worth more than I thought.....