Nealon Greene is the QB for us to win the Grey Cup

The Esks grew tired of waiting for Greene to live up to his "potential". Four years later and he still hasn't. Guess the Esks knew what they were doing. :smiley:

I agree at least Crandell when he is on his game shows his stuff! The problem is his on off switch is usually on off.

Looking good in the 4th quarter may knock of the Lions.

OK where is UnrealRiders now? :shock: this guy is so high on Nealon, that swear he's in love with the damn loser (NG) :roll: do think (NG) will still take us to the Grey Cup? :stuck_out_tongue: ok ok blame someone else :roll:

I wonder if I use underscores between the letter, if it will be filtered? N_e_a_l_o_n i_s a s_a_c_k o_f s_h_i_t!

Rumors are if Nealon can't get the job done against Wpg. there will be a trade or an NFL. cut coming in for the QB. duties in Riderville...also Roy will have to go and explain things a little more in front of a panel who represents owners...

i wish that this rumor was only true :stuck_out_tongue: but its only a RUMOR :roll: :wink:

Unrealriders is a bomber fan first then a rider fan and it shows! Hey but he is entitled to his opinion no doubt. It is funny the Eskies give up on Greene and Crandell and where are thye today. Huey makes few mistakes!

What team are you watching 6 straight loses countless turnovers, panic attacks…

Give us some credit, maccraken - it was only five straight losses. . . :smiley: Agree with the countless turnovers and panic attacks parts though. . .

your right but it felt like 6... more 60... lol :smiley: I think we turned the ball over (counting 3rd down ) at least 60 times in those 5 games.

.....that's a conservative estimate..... :smiley:

....don't use the word 'conservative' in this chat room or Billy Soup will blow a head gasket......

I agree it would be like this

If nealon is so good then why is it that he has been replaced twice in the last 2 years? Crandell is our starter now, Burris was our starter last year, i know greene got injured but when he came back he still sat. Greene is 100%not our quarterback

I'm not a huge Greene fan, but I do have to come to his defense against saskborn. Greene had played one quarter of football all year. By the time he was healthy enough to return, it was the Western Semi-Final. Burris led the team from (basically) start to finish, and so it was a logical decision to start him in the playoffs. I think it is unfair to include last season in your "replacement" argument. It's not as though he was playing poorly last season and was replaced due to lack of production. This season, on the other hand. . .

Why not? Isn't he from Sask? We proudly elected less Liberals than Alberta.

Oh yeah Greene will always be my favorite QB here no matter what. He understands the team and plays with all his heart. And unlike some other QBs he is loyal and understands that he has to make sacrifices for the betterment of the team. Can;t ask for anything more in Greene. The loss vs TO is still in the back of his head and holding him back I guess, but he'll get over it in time and be back to the Greene who consistently wins games like the one from 2003.

Oh I see you want loyalty hmmm maybe get a dog!

I tyhink most people would want a QB that is consistant and win games first before loyalty!

haha. fair enough. I'll try to curb my tongue in the future

:D

I think if Greene gets a chance to get back in, he will play great. I still have faith in him, but Crandell has also won a Cup in the past and can use that experience. They are booth quality QB's, but neither can stand on his head to win a game for us the way Allen, Calvillo, Ray, Dickenson can. Fortunately, we have a solid team around our QB's. With we click, we can roll with anyone. If Dominguez comes back in time for playoffs, that will be a huge boost, much like last year. If we can scrape by and hold our own until he comes back, other teams should be worried.