Nealon Green a Bomber

I hope the hell it doesn't happen...even if we get DD...
Old shakey legs Dickenson needs quality support...
Tamon you Jack arce say it ain't so...

What are you talkin' about, hank? I think Taman's a genius if this goes through..... :smiley:

Just maybe Pigseye was kidding, or it was all a bad dream or something...
It's not April 1st..or maybe every day is April 1st, for Tamon...

Actually Tamon's getting Willard Reeves out of retirement to block for Charles Roberts. I here it will fit under the salary cap...LOL

....BRING BACK WILLARD..is the cry from the Peg right now....and also while your at it sign Dave Dickenson...now that he has become a victim of Wally BALL....HEH HEH....

Bring back Less browne and rod hill on the corner's..Benny thompson for safety.
And the rest will take care of it's self..
Ty Jones and WildWest would also help...if they can't return, find somebody just like them..

im starting to think this trade never happened and Pigseye made the whole thing up....there have been NO reports verifying this

Agree, I have not read anything about this possibility. If anything, new coach Berry has mentioned without tampering, how he evaluates Glenn as adequate and would like Casey Printers. So why go in a move that at best is lateral.

of cousre you would be, YOUR A RIDER FAN!!!

I heard Ted White is the actual trade for Glenn, not Greene, it would seem that the new head coach in Winnipeg feels strongly that white, given time, could help the "rebuilding process" in winnipeg, and Tamon says it should only be about another 3 or 4 years before they make the playoffs :mrgreen:

Third & Ten would drive Teddy boy to the Airport!

hahahhahahaha

Um… I don’t believe that.

I know Taman isn’t the brightest, but even he wouldn’t make that trade…would he?

...if Taman....entertained the idea of sending Glenn BACK to Sask......which could be possible......it ain't gonna be for any of their QB'S... :shock:

I would hope not…but he did let Geroy Simon go,

everything is on the qt right now as they didnt want to minimalize the signing of AJ3........however I am beginning to think that this may have been a little premature as it appears their are more players involved in this now.......with all the rumors coming out of BC with DD and even Toronto with Allen, there could be blockbuster in the works which involves all four teams and as many as 10 players...........

........sorta reminds me of a joke........

........North Africa, 1943, the second Panzer Division, or whats left of it, is hunkered down outside of Tubruk, when their Commander calls the men together and says, ' Ve have some gud news und some bad news to say, first the bad news, the British are surrounding us and it vill not be easy to vin this battle........the gud news, is ve haf a change in underwear".......the men all cheer and the Commander says, 'Ya, Fritz you change mit Hanz, Hanz you change mit Heinz, Heinz you change........."

Good one R&W

........all kidding aside, I hope that this blockbuster trade goes down, for two reasons..........the first is benevolent, I really hope the west becomes very competitive again, with each other, makes for fun times........the second is selfish, usually those teams that make major shakeups take some time to gel and by then MY more or less intact team from '05 will be miles ahead of those ones still sorting out their squad.....heeheehee.....