Nealon Belongs in The Hall of FAME

Nealon can do everything, when Nealon is on top of his game he cant be stopped. he has proved this over and over and still Barrett choices to put in his good buddy Crandel. Nealon deserves a shot to play. He hasn’t played a game since he broke his leg.

[quote=“ridersalltheway”]Nealon can do everything, when Nealon is on top of his game he cant be stopped. he has proved this over and over and still Barrett choices to put in his good buddy Crandel. Nealon deserves a shot to play. He hasnGet real. Nealon Greene has had and blown more chances than he deserves. Marcus Crandell may not be Casey Printers or Dave Dickenson but he has accomplished something Greene has been unable to do - secure a playoff spot. Realize, Mr. ridersalltheway that Nealon Greene is seldom on the top of his game.

I agree.

Hi everyone this is my first time writing on the forum. :smiley:

Actually last year, Nealon led us to the west final, where he played an exceptionally amazing game. It was barrett who screwed us up by putting in Reggie Slack in the last quarter. With the Slack Attack going, our team went straight down the tube. I’m calling for the riders to increase Nealons salary and cut Jeff Garcia, and if they have the chance possibly offer Mr.Owens a top job our defensive line.

.....you been drinking??? Greene last year in the semi??? Slack??? Time to cut back.....

Someone bought into Shivers 5 year plan.

here fishy fishy fishy.

Don't get me wrong.....I was fully aware of the minnows being shared in that post.....I was simply, albeit subtly, pointing out that perhaps his fishing might go better with some more appropriate bait.....at least make it SOUND like you know what you're talking about.....

He still got some, just didn't limit out.