NCAA IS THE BEST FOOTBALL.....

POUND FOR POUND THE NCAA IS THE BEST FOOTBALL AND WE DONT GIVE A DAM FOR THE WHOLE STATE OF MICHIGAN BECAUSE WERE FROM OHIO!!!!!OHIO STATE WITH THE BEST DAM BAND IN THE LAND AND WE AVERAGE A 105,000 PEOPLE A GAME WHO CAN BEAT THAT?THE TAILGATES ARE THE BEST NOW COME ON G BUCKS www.bucknuts.com

I think that the Canada should be marketing Canadian College Ball just as agressively as NCAA Football in the States.

So?

Meh, college ball is too sketchy for me. You know all the biggest schools are paying the top players to come play for them and the little guys have no chance

So?

Your wrong sanduskyohiobro , Ohio Stadium only holds 101 568 people,lol

i love college ball.. both CIS and NCAA. if we accually covered all the games like the ncaa, we'd look a lot better.

Don't get me wrong I love college football (GO BC!!!) however I do fing some drawbacks.

I really don't get as hyped about it as I do with NFL. I think this is due in part to the fact the players move every year, and theres so many teams (I root for BC because of Doug Flutie however) and I really don't have one team that I can get passionate about (Like the Ticats and Bills) because I have no real connection to any of the schools.

And the reason they get so many fans is because where most of the stadiums are located theres nothing else to do on a Saturday afternoon!!! Plus all of the students who attend the games.

First comes the CFL. but the second best league is the NCAA. I love the style, the rivalries, and watching the stars of tomorrow play today.

...I like NCAA football too...the rivalries, the crowds, the traditions and history....the only thing I really hate about the NCAA is the way the #1 team is chosen, through votes, instead of through a playoff format....until they can get the various schools to agree to a real playoff format it will always be a controversial end to every year....

I totally agree red and white NCAA needs playoffs.

I think it should be the top 4 teams in each conference play for conference chanpionship, and once thats settled and every conference has a champion then those teams play in a tournament style format to see who is the grand champion of college football!

Also agreed. that is the only thing wrong with the NCAA.

like lukethompson said, there should be a representative from each conference. The only thing i have to add on to that is that: a team should win out of every BCS conference. However, i think for the non BCS conferences, there should only be one representative in the playoffs. (i think there is 4 non-BCS conferences) You could have the non - BCS conferences play off to decide a representative, so that the playoffs would be more Interesting, and so that USC wouldnt have to play Houston or Tulsa (if they someone won the division, lol)

I enjoy NCAA also, great to see the crowds at the games, been to a game at Nortre Dame and Michigan, awesome, one of the reasons why I love going to games in the CFL, it's all football, great sport.

Only problem is that the guys down there on full scholarships, many think because they are the toast of the town in the towns they play in, they are catered to and all that, they believe they are all going to make the NFL and many don't take their schooling seriously and realistically less than 5% I've heard ever make it. Then they aren't prepared for real life and end up flippin burgers or whatever. The Canadian system is better, CIS guys know they have almost 0 chance of making the NFL and the CFL is not the money to set you for life so they are prepared while playing in the CFL for jobs they can go into right after playing, or if they don't make the CFL also. Sure we lose some of our best high schoolers to the States for football scholarships but so what, it's not that many. I don't want scholarships up here like it is in the States, not good in the long run for most.

One thing I like about sanduskyohiobro is that he will make a post once and only once then he will sit back and laugh at all of you guys as you debate with each other.
I think he is smarter than you think he is,lol

....but then I look at his grammar and spelling and know that he is not...