NCAA FOOTBALL THE BEST....

WATCHING USC VS OREGON AND THE ENERGY OF NCAA FOOTBALL MAKES IT THE BEST FOOTBALL.....

The best entertainment package perhaps, I know guys who love it for the energy and all that and therefore the entertainment package, and going to games there is cheap. I've been to some games and I won't argue with that, it's one reason I'm really into football seeing the college football passion in the US. For me this has helped me become a season ticket holder for the Cats, you need to support your team even it it isn't the big NFL. College football fans get it in the US and here, Canadians for the CFL should get it too.

Man I went to Texas vs Ohio State and Usc VS Ohio State and I WILL be going to Miami vs Ohio State next years its sold out already 107,000 people and its not even next season…

Thats quite impressive. Are you sure there isn’t about 30,000 of those fans that would attend a CFL game played in Columbus. (possibly in Crew Stadium)?

If you had a cfl team in Columbus crew stadium is too small…Ohio is very good football state.Years ago we thought the cfl would come too cleveland whent he brown became the ravens.Right now if the CFL was in cleveland and they way the browns are playing they would draw 70,000 a game.Crew stadium is nice but if the CFL came too Columbus they would have too play the games at the horseshoe or build atleast 50k stadium.