NCAA BOWLS ARE THE BEST OF FOOTBALL

Ncaa bowl games are the biggestfootball games on earth.Alabama vs Texas in a hour the BCS title on the line....

Eh... depends on the teams. Take the GMAC Bowl last night that delayed my Lakers game on The Score. I didn't care about either team, and just wanted it to end so I could watch the Lakers.

That said, I am excited about tonight's game. Go Longhorns!!! :smiley:

I THINK THE QUARTERBACKS IN THE GMAC BOWLS WILL BE IN THE CFL ONE DAY.....LEVI BROWN I THINK WILL BE A FUTURE CFL QB FROM TROY

So... anyone know what the hell happened to McCoy? They keep saying something about a shoulder injury, but he looks perfectly healthy to me. I didn't see him favouring a shoulder. Not to mention the hit didn't look that hard at all!

dammit Jim, I am a doctor, not a football player.

Well, that about wraps this game up... :roll:

With McCoy out, the offence has gone to hell. Texas has had what, 3 or 4 straight 3-and-outs now? They keep calling running plays, and they're getting nothing. They've only taken one shot down the field. And with Gilbert constantly going 3-and-out, it won't be long until the defence is exhausted, and then Ingram will just run all over them. It's already 14-6. Come the second half, Ingram will be running wild, and it'll be a huge blowout.

Eh... we could've had a good game.

maybe they should have brought spock off the bench :lol:

Vince Young is in the stands. Maybe they should throw a jersey on him. Be the only way they could win. Three good runs by Ingram. Wearing down the defence.

I'm sorry but, NCAA bowls may be good games, very entertaining. But until you have a true champion, it's just a gimmick for me.

Now March Madness is sick. Best basketball of the year, and you can be confident that the champion has earned it!!

Yeah, but I don't think we'll ever see a real playoff...

Well, it wasn't as big of a blowout as I thought it'd be (still, 37-21 isn't great)... the defence really bailed out Texas in the second half, but Ingram still had a monster game. Over 100 yards, couple touchdowns. Gilbert sucked... I don't care if he did throw a couple touchdowns; he still hurt the team at the worst possible times. Freshman or not...

Personally, I can't wait for Texas to get another good QB. I've never been a fan of McCoy... and this Gilbert kid didn't leave a good impression. I miss the days when VY was leading the team.

For me out of all the US bowls, I just watch the Rose Bowl, it's the granddaddy to me even if it doesn't play for the title game often. Love the parade and the history of the Rose Bowl. Why do they start the title game last night late? It should start like the Grey Cup and Super Bowl around 6:00-6:30, I fell asleep on the couch last night at halftime and wandered to bed. I don't get why the US doesn't change the time of the game. Another reason I like the Rose Bowl, starts at around 4:30, another great time. And as said, the title game often is subjective with how it's voted on who gets to play in it so to me it really lacks the pizzaz of NCAA basketball and of course the Super Bowl and Grey Cup.

There is NOTHING else ON :roll: _ V.C very entertaining Game _ and Queen,s True Champion,s :thup: