NCAA Bowl Games and Countdown to the Super Bowl

By my count,there are 34 bowl games to be played in the next couple of months.If you add the NFL games and playoffs, the number grows to triple digits. If you intend to watch all or most of these games,I believe wives and girlfriends have the constitutional right to declare you legally dead and collect your life insurance. I just thought you should know the risks before joining me in this football feast. :smiley:
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

As far as bowl games go the ones I make a point to watch is the Army - Navy game and the Rose Bowl. The NFL playoffs I'll watch the Colts play and the AFC@ NFC championship games, of course the Superbowl,which will be a party. :slight_smile:

(NFL) I'll watch a couple of the wild card games, a couple of the divisonal games, both the AFC and NFC championships and the superbowl.Not really into college football.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Buffalo Bill's, McMaster Marauder's and Hamilton Hurricane's for life :thup:

I love college football...

I'm in for all of them if I can...

The longer the name the better.

I just love the R+L CARRIERS NEW ORLEANS BOWL, the ADVOCARE V100 INDEPENDENCE BOWL, and of course the SAN DIEGO COUNTY CREDIT UNION POINSETTIA BOWL.

LONG HORNS GO TEXAS Beat Bama ... :thup:

Unlikely..I'm no fan of the 'Tide,but they can play defense and they can run the football.They were dominant in the toughest Conference in US college ball.The Big 12 ain't no SEC!!!Colt McCoy is a spectacular college QB,but if Texas A&M can run up 30 plus points on Texas defense,and the Longhorns can only squeak by Nebraska,I don't like their chances against The Crimson Tide...

Bama looked dominant against Florida while Texas was lucky to beat the Huskers. I would love to see Bama and Cinci play for the title but the little guys (Cinci,Boise State, and TCU) don't get much respect from the "voters". I find it amazing that the NCAA can run a 64 team elimination tournament in basketball but can't organize an eight or sixteen team playoff in football. I understand it is all about bowl game money and how big schools have thousands of alumni to travel to distant bowl games. You don't vote for a champion. The champion wins more games than anybody else in the playoffs. :cry:
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)