Nathan Rourke to sign with NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars

ok so this jersey with Rourke’s #12 will be mine (if he uses that number) i actually quite like the color combination and the cute little smiling jaguar patch :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Justin Dunk knows why Rourke picked the Jaguars and he likes the decision:

1 Like

Like Bill Parcells said, which I will repeat here for those who don't go back as far as some of us, "If you listen to the fans, you'll be sitting by them soon."

When you hear some of these hot takes come from out of the woodwork, which is why callers into radio sucked 15 years ago and is hardly still a thing any more as otherwise they have migrated onto social media over those years with even more HOT TAKES, I find it's helpful to keep that quote in mind.

2 Likes

I think you can listen to the fans. You don't necessarily have to do what they want you to do though. Case in point the fans overwhelmingly said that they don't want to go to 4 downs in the CFL. In that case the CFL decided it was wise not to wade too deep into the 4-down waters.

1 Like

i want 4 downs and no friggen one yard of the ball. my opinion is more important, they should change the rules! while we’re at it, let’s realign the league into one division.

*flies away on her broom laughing

1 Like

Oh well, in due time, we'll probably have that debate again especially should that XFL 3.5 succeed and should there be some re-engagement of discussion, but this time the CFL should either make clear in a discreet fashion its lead role or tell them to take a hike if they are going to be arrogant and attempt to dictate like in the spring of 2021 with XFL 3.0.

2 Likes

can we just expand the NFL north and absorb the CFL teams? that would be dreamy. i guess they’d have to rename the league the IFL or NAFL.

2 Likes

For sake of context, Bill Parcells was speaking with regards to matters of coaching and player personnel not so much the general state of affairs of the sport and the business of the league.

Of course many of the fans with HOT TAKES from their recliner on their new phone about also the latter items, well ...
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

haha i gotta give my own flaming hot takes tho

1 Like

Woo that witch's brew is strong and spicy in the wee hours too!
:scream: :smiling_imp: :ghost: :smile_cat: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :woman_mage:

1 Like

it’s hot tho :fire:

1 Like

i think i just committed some sort of sacrilege or broke some unwritten rule there

send me to the dungeon for the required punishments

1 Like

SO HOT! Maybe too HOT? Like even beyond Kool and the Gang "TOO HOT!"?
:boom: :fire: :zap: :firefighter:

1 Like

oh it’s never too hot for cool and the gang lol

1 Like

i hope i didn’t accidentally put a curse on the BC Lions. guess i better check the hex manual.

He's got a 1st string haircut. Hope he can get Trevor to cut his hair.
Hate that look on a guy

The kid is pretty grounded!

1 Like

There are always loopholes in any hex

Trestman on Rourke and his decision

2 Likes

well he has a player page now on the ESPN jag team site. just waiting for his jersey number…

1 Like