Narco, among others lose Pension in Ponzi Scam..

no at least you can take that out of context, they just told you the original pozi scheme, not this one or any others in recent history. find the stats for this scam if your trying to prove me wrong

I don’t have to prove you wrong, the site’s definition does that for me… as for recent schemes, it runs on the princple outlined in the second part of the definition. The scam that Narcisse got involved in was a Ponzi scheme… if it was something else, the authorities wouldn’t have called it a Ponzi scheme… and you call me confrontational… :roll:

no your "deinition" has merely stated the stats for the original ponzi scheme, the only thing need to make a ponzi scam is to have the "rob-Peter-to-pay-Paul" style as your post points out. these scams do have ridiculous odds given in their pitchs. and the percentages change from scam to scam. find me info to prove me wrong on THIS scam, not one from 90 years ago.

ALSO, i did just a few posts earlier state that, certain people whining about it are greedy, i did not mention names as you have. so if you would like to read everything stated before commenting that would make this a lot less painful.

The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering returns other investments cannot guarantee, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the returns that a Ponzi scheme advertises and pays requires an ever-increasing flow of money from investors to keep the scheme going.

found this on the internet so, still an arguement?

Link? You can’t believe everything you get from the net… especially if its from Wikipedia…

PS- here is an article from the Calgary Herald… one of the two men charged running the scam allegedly using the money for the Nigerian scams… so basically the definition still applies…

[url=http://www.canada.com/Accused+Ponzi+mastermind+have+fallen+scam/2117918/story.html]http://www.canada.com/Accused+Ponzi+mas ... story.html[/url]

whatever bud, find me the stats on the scam that says they were NOT ridiculous and ill take it back, but you have not or can not, either way your not proving anything, just finding a bunch of things, did i not say these were up there with the nigerian scams? im not sure where you are going with this, do you? either way ponzi scams have stupid rates to attract people to get involved. if your argueing that than find me proof as to otherwise

Prove your case… you are the one who is claiming the Narcisse and other were “greedy”, so where is the proof of that? A lot of people use pensions or life savings to invest and increase their nest egg… unforatunely for 3000 or so it turned out to be a scam… if you look Bernard Madoff you will find he ran baiscally the same thing… a Ponzi scam… go look it up, I dare ya… I double dog dare ya… :cowboy:

dont need to i already know that in order to be duped by this you need to be dumb and/or greedy, give me proof otherwise and ill apologize...till than i stand by what i say...BTW didnt me and the other guy already come to terms on this, you just like trying to antagonize people dont you? do you honestly have nothing better to do?

There is a difference between being dumb and being naive.