Nags vs. Naughts game thread (Aug. 28, 7:30 p.m. ET, TSN)

TSN.ca's preview is at http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=289104 ...

Of note from the article:

-- Cody "Please Don't" Pickett will start for the Naughts at QB.

-- P.K. "I am" Sam will play tonight for the Naughts

-- Adriano "Four Flags" Belli will likely not play (knee infection), Etienne Legare will likely get the call.

Will the Naughts lose their tenth in a row at home? Will the Nags get their stride back heading to the halfway pole or will a whiff of glue emanate from the Rogers Centre tonight?

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Not really sure who I want to lose more.... life is full of tough choices!!!

That makes one of us, HTD. LOL :wink:

Oski Wee Glue Factory by a nose,

Russ

Nullify those Naughts!!!!

8) It looks like the "kissing bandit" has been placed on the Disabled List, and will not play tonight Russ.

Thanks for the update, Tip! The article states T.O. was "expected to be minus" him. We shall see how Legare holds up.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Damn, forgot the sarcasm emoticons…lol…

GO STAMPS!!!..

The TSN pre-game is on now...

So Schultzie wants Quinton to be more assertive about wanting to be the starter. The flipside of that is we would wind up with 50 "Porter is a me guy" threads on these boards, even if the Cats were 15-3, FFS! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lol. so true

Dunigan's surprise of the year so far: DeAndra' Cobb. Can't wait for the "Bench our surprise" thread. LOL :wink:

Whats with the LAME FNF theme song... wow, that was awful!!... doesn't pump anybody up for anything!!!

If Cobb doesn’t run for 250 yards and have a total of 637 all purpose yards tomorrow they won’t be far off Russ!!

It sounds like Tom Cochrane gargling in front of a band of Guitar Hero rejects. CanCon in other words.

“He’s no Barry Sanders!” << cut-and-paste, anyone?

:D :D :D

LMFAO

good thing the beer isn’t open yet!!

The Oski-Oui-Oui Beer Catcher Bib is in development, HTD. :wink:

Count Chocula looks pensive.

Good return by Ryan!

Nice return by Ryan for the Stamps.