Nags at TwoColours GT, Fri June 23, 7:30 et, TSN

Horsies not looking so hot - had to settle for a FG.

There used to be more chatter on these threads - wonder where everyone is? - not that the present company isn't entertaining! I did skip over to the CFL Talk forum earlier and there is a thread going there.

Seriously, I catch myself mouthing the words Rod is about to bleat far too much now. Kreskin meets pigskin.

Well, in Quebec tomorrow is a holiday. I think there is a cottage flight mentality that some folks tune out from the forums until they get settled in wherever they escape to. Also there is the NHL draft for people to focus upon.

WOW that was a hell of a reversal! I want to see the replay here!

Looks like McDaniel found the stick 'em! Bo throwing into double coverage? Three guys after the ball and no one could reel it in.

OUCH!!! TD fumbled? Intercepted? Similar to last night and if they go by the ruling in the Sask/ Montreal game that should be a TD. And it is.

Another bang-bang goal line fumble issue as last evening. I think the Calgary guy was in.

Ah yes very true but no holiday here in Ontario! Although there are many escaping to “cottage country” (I already live there) as I type! And I suppose some are interested in the the NHL draft - certainly not me!

Well, this time they got the replay decsion right!

I’d say he had more possession of the ball crossing the goal line than Grant did last night and it was ruled a TD. So the panel likes this call tonight but had fits about the call last night!

Last night's blown call was bush league. You can't have the capacity to slow the replay frame by frame and miss the strip.

Replay official - the infamous Harbin - deemed that he still had enough ball control crossing the plane - at least that’s the league’s story and I doubt they’ll retract it.

Maher’s punting not impressive - 36 yds. I understand why Austin was reluctant to pay him a signing bonus. Hope that the OTTRBS are happy with it!

Halftime. Game tied at 11. This should heat up in the second half.

Well, Harbin needs eyeball control. And a vat of Visine.

Just saw a tweet from Drew Edwards saying that at least the league is consistent. I’d say last night’s call waas more questionable than tonight’s’ for sure. I guess it’s a good thing that the greenies didn’t win the game. THAT would have stirred the pot big time!

Oops - Reed is down. Might not be too serious. Also saw a tweet from Scianitti (from about an hour ago) that Harris had been kneading ice his hand in a towel and grimacing. Must have hit it on something.

Black is wrong re last year's Grey Cup being the first to go to overtime. The first was the 49th Grey Cup won by Winnipeg over Hamilton in 1961,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/49th_Grey_Cup

Drink two.

Last year's Grey Cup was actually the third to go to OT and the second under the "minigame" format.

You’re expecting Rod Black to be accurate?? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My fantasy life is disturbed. LMAO :wink:

Campbell with the challenge - but looks to me like he really doesn't have a case - appeared to be incidental contact as the defender was trying to play the ball