Nags at Leos Game Thread (Oct. 31, 9:30 pm ET, TSN)

Stampeders at Lions
Today at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt
Available on TSN HD

TSN.ca's game preview is here: http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=296710

Can Casey's great Lions debut last week translate into a vital win against the champs in BC Place? Can the Stamps hold serve and keep their quest to finish first in the West intact?

This should be a scary Halloween night game! LOL Enjoy!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Come on Calgary..

Well, even though I can see this team winning in Winnipeg next week after how this afternoon’s game went, after the result of it, I say… Go Stamps!

So if the Stamps win tonight, we are in the playoffs, unless BC and Edmonton tie next week and we lose to the bumbers?

Yes.

We did the Stamps a favour by beating Riders, let's hope they return the favour tonight. And Stamps need the win to stay ahead of the Riders and Lions.

That's right.

Sweet. Go Stamps Go! :thup:

I don`t see how a Lions lose against the Stamps puts us in. It must be going past me. Can someone break it down.
Thanks.
tcmik

Where is oski-wee-wee when you need him? :slight_smile:

Here's how it goes.
We won we move to 8-9.
Edmonton won they move to 8-9.
Bc loses they fall to 8-9.
Final week EDM vs. BC only one can improve to 9-9 (unless god forbid there's a tie) the other falls to 8-10 which is the worst we could do now. Since the last place team would not beat us in points, we automatically qualify.

I see said the blind man. I wasn`t looking ahead to next week.
Thanks for the explaination and go Stamps!
Tcmik

Here I am! LOL

Any crossover team needs to have more total points in the standings than the third-place team in the crossover division to qualify for the playoffs. The Cats will finish with at least 18 points, so if BC loses tonight, they could only tie the Cats at best with 18 points after next weekend's action. That would thereby eliminate the Lions from a crossover possibility.

The attitude of the Cats has to be to get the home playoff game. Methinks the Als will rebound tomorrow over the Spies, so Winnipeg will be desperate in that event.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

That is an edit to be clear. Hamilton has to take care of the Spies next week. I omitted the phrase "with a win" in discussing the Cats winding up with 18 points.

An Edmonton loss next week and it's all good for the Cats. LMAO

Kickoff just after the top of the hour.

Watching the OT of the Habs/Leafs. .then flicking over....ahhhhhh 9 hours of sports... HEAVEN can take me today, happily!!

HABS BETTER WIN! LMAO

going to shootout!!

MIDGETS RULE! LMAO

Habs win.. Toskala is NOT a shoot out goalie,.. he is brutal!

OK, that Leafs vs. Habs game now over, just in time for the kickoff to this game. (This was on its way to being a Leafs-Habs game thread. :slight_smile: )

You never know what to expect from these two teams. I can see Printers proving you CAN go home again.

Once again, go Stamps!