Nags at EEEEs Game Thread (Sept. 10, 8:30 pm ET, TSN)

Stampeders at Eskimos
Today at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt
Also available on TSN HD and TSN.ca with live streaming and a live blog

TSN.ca's game preview is at http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=333281 .

Prediction: it won't be 52-5. 53-5? LMAO We shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Maybe the Stampeders should do a walk thru in the home teams (Esks) dressing room tonight; Calgary perhaps are going to be there on November 28th to win the Grey Cup anyway.

Has any team scored 150 points against another team in a 3 game season series? Very possible tonight.

Maybe in the Doug Flutie days, not sure otherwise. Your right about being a possible chance tonight.

The Inuit have to get their pride built up get mad and knock Henry Burris on his backside. :thup: :x

TSN's coverage starts now.

For the good of the CFL I want the Eskies to step up and win one.

Go Eskies!

I'll bet the Esks blow them out! :lol:

Based on exactly what? Their dominance of a weak division featuring BC and Edmonton? I'm ain't conceding nuttin' to nobody yet.

Wow! That TSN Friday Night Football Theme Song SUCKS ever worse than Are You Ready For Some Football? Lame. :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Kickoff is imminent :slight_smile:

Ray deep to absolutely no one to start.

Well it was nice while it lasted. Parity in the CFL, that is.

True enough Katmandu.

I can't wait to get Calgary again. Just to bring them down a notch and smack that smile off Burris' grill.

To be clear, we've had doormats in this league for forever. Toronto last year, us before that for years, Calgary under Fateri/Dunigan, Ottawa...Montreal has been THE winningest organzation with BC and Saskatchewan in that mix. Essentially in this eight-team league, you have three tiers. Parity is a "cap concept." What teams do in that environment shows up, big time! :wink:

Katmandu; Hamilton at Calgary on October 29th.

Wait just a minute. I happen to believe that Dunigan wasn't half bad as the coach of Calgary. Wasn't he the guy that brought Joffrey Reynolds there?

Incomplete pass, I think

Oh I've got that date circled alright. Since that one point loss, inwhich I'm salivating all over the thought of blaming the refs for, but I'll restrain myself in the interst of good sportsmanship and anictipation of a good old fashioned smack down comin' down the pike.