Nags at EEEEs Game Thread, Nov. 2, 9 pm et, TSN

Stampeders at Eskimos (TSN)
Tonight at 9pm et/6pm pt
Also available on TSN Mobile TV

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=408668

More on the game and the Esks vying for third place in the West. Hope to see some of you here!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Drew Tate and co. look sharp as they seize a 7-0 over the Iglooers.

Update: 14-3 Calgary, end of the 1st quarter. Had Hamilton taken care of its own business last night...

Edmonton has stormed back to make it 20-17 Stamps at the half.

30-27 Calgary -- final. Stamps play the Riders next week in the WDSF, the Esks will travel to T.O. for the EDSF.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I want the eskes to lose , because they are a better team than the riders. And i want them to play the ARGOS ,simply
because I hate the Argos and want them out early.

And it looks like I got my wish!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Talk about a crazy ending...back and forth with turn overs all in the last few minutes. And then TSN losing it's feed with 56 seconds left in the game. Sitting watching a black screen and then a brief flash of the Calgary QB getting the snap...and then TSN decides to run it's ads. Brutal.

Anyone else think that questionable turnover that was under review was itself questionable. I mean...the analysts were so focused on whether the Calgary receiver was down by contact or not or whether the ball was stripped or he was first touched and down by contact. Then they decide it was an incompletion. None of the replays shown were of any use to see whether the ball hit the ground. I got the feeling that Jake and his crew didn't want to rule one way or the other. One rule and Calgary has the ball in Edmonton zone. The other puts Edmonton with the ball in Calgary zone. So...rule incomplete and no body gets an advantage.