My Tickets Are Here! My Tickets Are Here!

They've just arrived in the mail just this very minute. The one true sign that the season is just around the corner!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I might be able to pick up my season tickets tomorrow. I'm excited about this coming season and what the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will do. How different the jerseys will look on gameday, the music, the fans, MY NEW FLAG !

.......mine are available for p/u starting Saturday which is also the Fan Appreciation Day at McMahon stadium.........wonder how many local Rider fans are coming down to get Henry's autograph?..........

COOL !

........I was at the fan appreciation day at McMahon with my two daughters today (sorry Mrs. RedandWhite had to work).......picked up the STs.....what an excellent show.......it was geared towards kids with these various air-inflated 'stations' on the field and if your kid was like less than ten they could sprint/run/obstaclecourse/kick alongside a player.........Burris/Copeland/Coe/Crysdale/Arlain to name a few........Higgins was walking around the field shaking hands and answering questions.........tour of the stamps locker room.......pet the touchdown horse.......go sit in your seat and confirm the view............if they have anything like this in your stadium you gotta go.......it really gets the excitement up...........

Yup - I gotta agree. This was my first time attending the fan appreciation day at McMahon … I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. Tho it was definately geared towards the kids - it was a pretty cool thing to have the entire organization so open and the players and team staff mixxing with the fans. I couldn’t think of a better way to spend my Saturday morning …

I must say tho - I was a little disapointed in only identifying 5-6 other bomber fans … Felt a little outnumbered …

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

…did ya see the seven or eight rider fans sitting way up high in section P, plottin the overthrow of the stadium?..

I'm jealous! We're lucky if we see an ad in the paper for Rens tickets. We seem to be behind the eight-ball here in Ottawa. No promotion, no hoopla! Camp starts on Friday and there's no hype! I've said it before, Ottawa could learn a lot from the way things are done in Calgary! Loved the game I attended last year and Calgary won too!

........speaking of which, if Hamilton, Edmonton and Calgary are confirmed released, and Winnipeg I think are available, what about the other clubs?........

......any news in BC, Regina, Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa?........

ARGO tickets usually come 3 weeks before the start of the regular season.

I got mine! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Montreal tickets have arrived, but I haven't seen mine yet because tickets were delivered at MartyMix's place.

... but I'd bet they look, feel and smell like real tickets. :wink:

The Cats had something like this, called “Tag Day”, a few weeks ago, when unclaimed season tickets first went on sale to the general public. All seats not claimed by season ticket holders had tags on them, and you could walk around the stadium looking for the seats you want. As I understand it you would then take the tag to the booth where you could pay for the seats you chose.
They had a whole bunch of other stuff there, including the unveiling of the new uniforms.
I didn’t go because I was already a season ticket holder, and the uniforms were on the front page of the paper and on the internet. It’s a long bus trip for me just to get a look at some cheerleaders. :mrgreen:

Got mine, TiCats, in the mail last week. I convinced my wife it was time to go for seasons tickets, no more running to Sports Obsession at Limeridge Mall to get tickets and now we have box seats close to the field. Can't wait for the season to start.

And Gades fans, hang in there, things will get better once the ownership situation gets resolved, it was like that in Hamilton too for a while. The Gliebermans will be good as they will have learned from the past. You will be in good shape in due time but hopefully not good enough shape to beat my TiCats of course!

GOT..........MINE........with a large plague of the ARGOS recieving the GREY CUP, 3 pics in all with the ARGO LOGO and GREY CUP logo......black plastic frame and glass covered! "2005 GREY CUP CHAMPS" , and "2005 season ticket holder"........it looks AWESOME! :shock: :smiley:

Also , I got some contests things , a SCHEDUALE.......and personalized tickets with my wife's and may name on the tickets! :wink:

I thought we may have gotten , the CBC DVD......THE 2004 GREY CUP EXPERIENCE...........but the plaque is GREAT and I already have that.........DVD. :lol: :smiley:

The tickets have a 3D GREY CUP on them and the ticket book let is more like like a small program....with pics from the 2004 GREY CUP. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: