Here are my predictions for today's game versus Toronto.
- The Ticats will throw for a TD.
- Richie Williams will NOT finish the game.
- Mike Vanderjagt will kick a 50+ field goal.
- Nick Setta will be on the field... A LOT.
- Our O-Line will get over 50 yards worth of penalties.
- Coach Taffee will make at least one bonehead decision.
- The game will be close in the first half.
- The game will be a blow out in the second half.
- By the end of the game the Ticats will be one step closer to the #1 overall pick in the draft (woopie).
Sorry for the negativity but I had high hopes before every other game and was totally off. I do think a few positives will come out of the game though... i.e. a passing TD.