MY POWER rankings + the final 2 CFL , games!

My POWER RANKINGS.......... , are totally based on the CFL's official standings. :wink: The comments beside the TEAMS POINT TOTALS , are just my opinion and mean very little , if anything . :wink:

As we all know , NOT ALLOT has been "offically" , decided yet,.....TORONTO....and.....B.C....... are close to clinching , but ALLEN , could get injured against , HAMILTON?....MONTREAL could win their last 2 games and the ARGOS could lose the next 2 games?............SASK..... could beat , MONTREAL in the play offs , in MONTREAL , and then beat the ARGOS , in the EAST FINAL?

OTTAWA , could beat both TORONTO and MONTREAL , and a have a home play off game....ect...........ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE CFL........Remember the 1989 , SASK [9 and 9]...team........beat the , 14 and 2]...... ESKS , in the WEST FINAL?.... OR....The , 5 and 11 OTTAWA Team , that almost beat the ESKS , in the GREY CUP. So , stranger things have happened before. :wink:

ALLOT of people said that ARGOS were LUCKY to win last year.

I think that they have now proven that they were good enough to win ! That it wasn't JUST luck. :smiley:

But this year..........????? Who knows? What IS why we play the GAMES! :wink:

Those are JUST SOME EXAMPLES , that WE all know already!

MY POWER RANKINGS : are totally based on the CFL's standings :wink:

1. B.C...........24 POINTS........need one win to clinch , or an EDMONTON loss. You don't that many games by luck. It took some time but they seem back.And still have the CFL's best record!

2. EDMONTON.......20 POINTS......They should be ahead of the ARGOS because they had a winning streak FIRST , and they beat the ARGOS recently in that streak.

3. TORONTO........20 POINTS.....proved that can win the BIG GAME, again.
    Still!....but still have more work ahead. LOTS more.

BUT A TIE................. by the CFL's standards.SO could be #s 2 and 3.

TIE : CALGARY/ MONTREAL.... #s 4 AND 5........18 POINTS EACH!

CALGARY , has won a few games in a row, came back to win a BIG game......and should be REWARDED , for that. MONTREAL , lost only 1 game , but shouldn't be punished too harshly , for the loss of 1 game.
They are only 2 points behind , TORONTO.

1. SASK............16 POINTS.......can't hold a lead, lost the BIG game...so winning streaks don't mean that much right now....BUT , you can win you last game , and hope for OTTAWA/CALGARY , loses....ect...........!!!

2. OTTAWA........12 POINTS......blew, it against HAMILTON.......but could still make IT , but it will be the hard way and you need some help!

3. WINNIPEG..............10 POINTS......next year , but can play the spoiler

4. HAMILTON...........8 POINTS............next year , but can play the spoiler.

THE LAST 2.......... 2005 CFL FOOTBALL WEEK ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAMES 17

HAMILTON @ TOR.......[ TOR....clinch 1st place or choke : HAM. "who cares? we beat the ARGOS and won the season series"

B.C. @ EDMONTON......[ B.C....clinch 1st place : EDMONTON .Clinch home , play off game , make things allot closer]

MONTREAL @ OTTAWA ......[OTTAWA. Drive MONTREAL fans crazy. Make the play offs...MONTREAL : bonce back with honour , hope that the ARGOS , lose.]

CALGARY @ WINNIPEG........ [ CALGARY , get closer to EDMONTON : WINNINPEG , fight for jobs next year.

GAMES 18

MONTREAL @ HAMILTON
TORONTO @ OTTAWA
SASK @ B.C.
EDMONTON @ CALGARY

this was an eye sore, that i never finished reading

too bad. :wink: :lol: I know it is long...but it is mostley based on the CFL'S TOTAL POINTS , standings. :smiley:

First time ive ever agreed with drummer.

The way i see it, any team is able to beat any other team on any given day at any given stadium. This means that the Gades could prevent Sask from getting a playoff spot, and i like that. :slight_smile:

Dont hold your breath.

very true!!!!!!!! just so many changes can happen......some are almost for sure , but are they?