My one beef with the Printers signing

..is that I have to see all this Printers-in-Chiefs-colours crap on the website. LMAO

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Oakland-Raiders---Logo-Poster-C10073352.jpeg

That's better! ROTFLMFAO

After giving Tom Clements up in 1980, we regained a special player from KC. Thank you to the Midwest Satan for providing this opportunity with Casey. The man is going to make you see what you gave up on! :wink:

Just Win, Casey!

The one year Danny McManus spent on the bench in the NFL also happened to be with Kansas City.

Clements ... McManus ... Printers. That has a nice ring to it.

The Radiers are the Hamilton Ti-Cats of the NFL.

A glorified history with currently nothing but bad seasons for the better part of a decade.

Don't I know <<< Ticat-Raider fan here.

With a healthier Culpepper, they will definitely improve. Eventually Russell and his agent will wisen up and get a deal done because it will be mid-November at the earliest before he would be ready if he signed now, as Chris Schultz mentioned on Football Fridays today.

I am expecting better days from my favourite teams!

Oski Wee Wee,

Indeed it does. Isn't it great to have a bigtime QB again? :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

I can't believe Russell isn't signed yet. Talk about adding at least year on to his development.

Culpepper will either light it up or shut it down. He only has two gears.

the raiders did make the 2002 superbowl, 3-time AFC West division champs in the gruden era.

And the irony is that the guy who was third stringer behind Danny in B.C went on to be one of K.C's alltime leading passers lol.

That is true. In the Rich Gannon years, I guess they were alright.

Either way, they have a long way to go.

Those of us who are Steeler/Ticat fans think that it's a much better fit.