My indepth analysis on everything! Take a look!

This is to all the tiger cat organization and to all the fans!!!!!

I watched last nights game, enthusiastic to what could possibly take place with having Casey Printers on our team. I thought we were going to gel and everything would work out. I wasnt sure if we were going to win but we were going to be competitive.

After watching last nights game I was sooo wrong. I did see something in Printers that I didnt see in Maas and thats a good thing. Printers is a leader. He wants to win, he wants to boost this team and he has the patience for this team and wants to take it one step at a time to rebuild this team. Overall though, there is only so much one person can do for a team. It takes the other people to step it up. WE NEED TO MAKE CHANGES!!! NOW!!! If were going to pay 500,000 dollars for Printers we need to give him protection first and foremost. Woodard and Dyakowski and even Jerome Davis being put in there ...there getting beatened by the opposing defences all the time!!! Marwan Hage is not the greatest either and with Pascal Cheron and George Hudson not in the tip top of shapes...we got major problems!!! WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR OFFENSIVE LINE..IT CLEARLY SUCKS!!! People say its becuase Winnipegs defence is sooo strong but come on!! give me break..I have been watching all these games and every game our offensive line is not consistent. We are clearly letting the defences walk all over our offensive line. Its pathetic. It really makes me miss guys like Dave Hack and Travis Claridge. Even Carl Coulter.

Now onto the next part. OUR RECEIVERS!!! Printers had
a completion rate of 17/28 for 146 yds which is not bad considering Chris Bauman dropped 2 passes that were right on the money plus a few more during the game, and a few other recievers like Curry dropped a few also that were right on the money to him. They were catchable balls. Jo Jo Walker made a few mistakes on special teams and you really wonder if he has the mentality to play in this game. Im only going to say this once and only once..and this is for JO JO WALKER!!! "IF A TEAM TRIES FOR A FIELD GOAL AND THEY MISS IT TRY RUNNING IT OUT IF POSSIBLE BUT IF NOT...PUT ONE KNEE DOWN..ITS NOT THAT HARD!!! DO IT BEFORE THEY TACKLE YOU AND KNOCK THE BALL OUT OF YOUR HAND FOR A TOUCHDOWN. GOT IT??" Not only that JO JO Walker but i have a question for you. During a kickoff is the evening sun hurting your eyes or something?? How many times did you drop the ball and pick it back up during kickoff..HOLD ONTO IT!!! GEEZ!!! Also, where is Jason Armstead?? Didnt we get rid of Corey Holmes for Armstead?? We need this guy playing. Besides Brock Ralph I really only have faith in Armstead...maybe even Jason French. Hes not that bad I guess.

Our best strength on offence is our running back and im not talking about Anthony Davis. I dont think he has what it takes. That play when Printers gave him the ball and he drops it and they ran for a touchdown was pathetic. I dont think Anthony Davis is good as what people think. I think Terry Caulley has what it takes to play here. He works hard and is determined. He is a good backup for Jesse Lumsden which we are really missing right now. Caulley is definately a future starter if Lumsden ever decides to leave us.

As for the kicker, Nick Setta is not too bad. Hes still young and is still learning but some of our punts have been low and our crucial short yardage missed field goals hurt us also. There is no reason why he is not able to kick a 35 yd field goal. Its not like he is kicking 55 yd field goals every night and hes wide...35 yds is not that bad..like come on!! Wendy's Restaurant is doign that kick for a million contest during the grey cup game. If Nick Setta cant kick a 35 yarder how on earth is the average joe going to kick a 50 yarder for 1 million dollars??And if the average joe can do that and not a professional football player what does that say about our professional football team?? LOL

so yeah that is my in depth analysis for the offence.

CONCLUSION: CHANGE OUR OFFENSIVE LINE, GET US A FEW VETERANS AND GET RID OF BAUMAN AND JO JO AND PRACTICE OUR KICKING GAME AND LEARN TO STOP TAKING PENALTIES FOR STUPID THINGS LIKE NO YARDS DURING KICKOFFS.

Ok now onto the defence!!!

Where is the pass rush?? I think Nautyn McKay Loescher is effective and works really hard but what about the other side?? Charlton Keith is still new but I dont think he looks that effective. Im really missing people like Joe Montford and Tim Cheatwood, even James Cotton was not too bad. As for out defensive tackles we are not consistent with them either. We keep changing them and its not right. I have a lot of hope for guys like Jermaine Reid, Clinton Wayne and J.P Bekasiak but you dont hear too much about them.

Our linebackers are the brightest spot on our defence. Zeke Moreno is a true leader!! He knows how to pick a defence apart and can read plays well. JoJuan Armour is really effective too and plays well also. Im not too sure about the other linebacker position. We keep changing it and im not sure why. Ryan Glasper has played at that position, so has Michael Harden and so has Jamacia Jackson. Personally I like Jamacia Jackson at that spot and I think we need to use him as a starter. I noticed Jason Nedd and Sasha Glavic are backup linebackers on the depth chart and im not sure why. I think we need to put then in the backfield as a safety and defensive backs.

Which brings me to my next point.. OUR backfield!!

I have never seen so much inconsistency in my life. The thing that bothers me most is Tay Cody is used as a safety. I like Tay Cody but with Sandy Beveridge being effective at that spot why not use him and put Tay Cody as a defensive back or even a cornerback. Sasha Glavic needs to be tried out as a defensive back also...BRING back Jykine Bradley also. I dont think Lawrence Gordon is very consistent. He has his moments but hes getting picked apart back there. Same goes for Michael Roberts. Many of times, I have seen him get picked apart also. The defensive backs and cornerbacks are giving the opposing receivers wide open space to catch the ball. STAY ON TOP OF THEM!! Dwight Anderson and Tony Tiller for the most part stay on top of there receivers but they also get penalties for being a little too close or even face mask penalties that dont really help the team out. I think Jykine Bradley would fit in the backfield more and Sasha Glavic needs to be tried out there along with Jason Nedd. I kind of wish we didnt get rid of Nick Kordic. He looked really effective also as a safety. Maybe we could have put him at safety and try beveridge as a defensive back or something. All i know is that something has to be changed and i hope they try something else different.

CONCLUSION: GET A BETTER DEFENSIVE END TO RUSH THE QUARTERBACK TO HELP OUT MCKAY, PUT JACKSON AS THE OTHER LINEBACKER TO HELP OUT ARMOUR AND MORENO, AND GET RID OF ROBERTS AND GORDON AND PUT TAY CODY BACK TO DEFENSIVE BACK OR CORNERBACK AND PUT IN SANDY BEVERDIGE AS THE SAFETY. POSSIBLY UTILIZE GLAVIC BACK THERE ALSO ALONG WITH TRYING JASON NEDD OUT BACK THERE.

Should have stuck with just your conclusion, I fell asleep part way through.
Glavic as a DB...NO

you can't gel with one single player whether casey or john elway or whoever. i saw nothing against toronto last week to show me we have improved anything towards our play calling and lack of imagination on offence.
and i wasn't suprised in the least we got creamed last night.
i've seen this band aid solution before and i wasn't fooled.
the problem is the lack of experience in our assistants and in turn these are charlie's boy's.so you know where the responsibility must lie.