My cousin's Siren worked wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit that it was louder this time than the last.

Did it bother me?
Not in the least

To all that are complaining, its not the stadium’s or the Rider’s that are making canned noise. You should direct your complaints to TSN, who sets up a mic near where the fan has the siren. If the mic is set up somewhere else out of range, you will only hear a faint siren noise, and it will not distract anyone who is watching the game on TV.

I was more bothered by the guy who put up his middle finger to the camera then the guy with the siren. I never noticed it before until people pointed it out. How loud do you guys have your TV's anyway?

I was in 22, you can't hear it, and the players can't hear it from the drone of the crowd. As Artie said, it has zero effect compared to everything else. If everyone was dead quite, then yes, you'd hear it.

He is like 50 feet from the TSN mike. That's TSN's problem. Welcome to Mosaic where the fans are the best anywhere. Just ask Schutlz!!

http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/chris_schultz/?id=248209

Your 2 cents? Sorry buddy, that’s gonna cost you 4, your over the SMS.

When you write your letter, be sure to mention that.

After the complaining in the Calgary game, I specifically listed for it. It was there in the background, but I could clearly hear Cuthbert and Suitor.

Wasn't an issue for me.

I could hear 3 air horns blowing while Edmonton was on offense during the Calgary/Edmonton game. It appears that the Calgary fans like to use artificial noise as well.

I haven't heard the siren while sitting in sections 102 or 205.