My cousin's Siren worked wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

My cousin Jethro's siren was awesome at Mosiac. He got the idea after visiting my Turkey still in the barn!!! It disrupted the Bombers throughout the game!!! What's that you say--- sorry i cannot hear you as my ears are still ringing from that damn siren-- What - did you say 2-7 , 2-7 ????? I thought so!!!!!!!!

:cowboy: :rockin:

Riders Rule
Bombers Drool!

• bring back Troy Westwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Even Sask fans are saying it was annoying!! But I think it's a mic problem cuz apparently at the game it's not that bad.

Good game turkey, you got our number. I'll look forward to your post after next week!

I was at the game…never heard it once.

Seriously.

What a pain in the butt that siren was trying to watch the game on TSN.

It ruins the TV viewing. I was in the other room for a minute and that's all I heard. Seriously.

I could not watch the game because that 20 point IQ dumbass! kept that thing goin! so sad you gave up after flunkin grade 3, 5 times! take your alarm and move to Alberta! the land of no clue stupidity!

Yeaah Alberta, the fastest growing economy in the country. What a bunch of dumbasses.

That idiot rang that siren even after the ball was in the air. What happened to the CFL's rule about no atificial crowd noise. Montreal stopped pumping noise. Could you imagine 27,000 sirens? Fun...

I honestly never noticed it even once.

Ellie May? Is that you?

I noticed it twice and it wasn't very loud in fact you had to listen for it.

I really don't know how you all can complain about it that much....or is that all you have to complain about?

That siren sucked. I'm writing to the CFL to ban those things. I almost turned off the game because of that damn siren.

Your cousin Jethro made a stoopid decision to bring that thing.

Just my 2 cents.

That idiot rang that siren even after the ball was in the air. What happened to the CFL's rule about no atificial crowd noise. Montreal stopped pumping noise. Could you imagine 27,000 sirens? Fun...

Apparently according to another forum, the guy has been taking the siren for years and it's no louder than it previously has been. It's simply TSN's placement of the mic.

Seriously - it has zero impact in the stadium. If TSN would move their field level parabolic, no one would know it was there.

edit

Kid, tough words on a i/net board only make you look stupid.

Maybe go edit your post and try again…

tecnically he has post death threats....This is an inditable offence...
chances are he'll never be prosecuted.
However unless he states that he is joking...He should be banned.
edited

Sunday's game was the first one in which I heard the siren people have been talking so much about. I did find it annoying, but not to where I would be willing to mute the TV or turn it off. If I did I'd miss out on all of Glen Suitor's brilliant insights.

I've never been to Mosaic Stadium, but I'm sure it sounds worse on TV than it actually is. Microphone placement is a big part of it; once in a while you can even hear a fan yell something that certainly can't be heard all over the stadium.

Remarks about "artificial crowd noise" are unwarranted. This is not artificial crowd noise, it is real crowd noise. The artificial noise the rule book refers to is the piped-in noise over the PA system, like the sound of a crowd yelling "De-fence! De-fence!" They use that at Ivor Wynne, and probably at a lot of other stadiums, but are required to turn it off when the offence breaks the huddle.

Don’t hear it in Section 42