- B.C. [still have a great team , but SASK. still wants revenge in B.C.]
- SASK. [If JOSEPH remains healthy as the rest of the team , SASK. is GREY CUP , bound]
- EDMONTON [it is hard to win 2 times in a row]
- CALGARY [nice try , but this division just got a whole lot tuffer]
Now again , this should be a crap shoot. No blow outs in the standings.Very close.Just like in the EAST!
And if most of the key players remain healthy.
- HAMILTON [loaded for bear now , stay healthy and the ARGOS and MONTREAL will look like they are standing still]
2 TORONTO/MONTREAL tied [both teams are getting long in the tooth]
- WINNIPEG [nice try , but the EAST just got tuffer]
GREY CUP.............in WINNIPEG!
SASK. vs. HAMILTON in a 1989 rematch
WINNER = any ones guess? :shock: