must win against montreal

Just a thought but the way the CFL is shaping up this season its leading me to believe there will most likely be a western crossover this season. Which means that if the cats loose this next game they will be eight points back of Montreal. And I think it would be really tough for this tiger cat team to make that kind of ground up considering our record. To tell you the truth the next three games are must wins or the cats are once again playing for pride by labour day. Sad isn't it.

Well I think by the way things are so far this season everygame is now a must win. We are good enough to beat any team in the CFL so it's now time to put up or shut up. We have been close to winning almost every game this year and a couple bounces or CALLS our way and we would be right in it so it gives me hope that we can win every game for the rest of the year.

GO CATS

Clearly, the cross-over is the huge concern now.....

If we lose in Montreal and against Toronto in the home and home series, we are done....

So all we can hope is that the team pulls up it's socks and rises to the challenge....

:cowboy:

PS...can someone please do the standings properly?....all that's there is the pre-season results.... :?

Whoever runs MRX needs to pay attention as it's embarrassing to the Tiger-Cats to have casual visitors to the website see this kind of inattentiveness (in my humble opinion)

click here to see

mikey if you click on select a year and select 2007 it will show proper results for this season

good grief !!..you must be kidding !!..the standings for 2007 should be the default…the pre-season standings are so why not the current regular season ?..I have been on this site since it started and I never saw the option to select a year until you just now pointed me to it…visitors to the site shouldn’t have to select a year either…the current year should be the default and then if they are interested in past years, sure, give them he option of digging deeper…

It may be a little thing to some but the little gaffs add up…I suggested a while back that the organization should hire a quality control person who can keep an eye on all the small details that get ignored on a daily basis, throughout the organization, that, understandibly can’t be spotted by the average person in the front office that may be overwhelmed with their own tasks…and game day stuff.

…fixing a million small things, which, in themselves seem insignificant to some, can make such a difference in my opinion…especially when added up…

Mr. Young lives in North Carolina so the onus isn’t on him necessarily to always spot these things…it’s up to those who get paid to oversee on his behalf…

…sorry if I seem anal about the little things…no harm intended…

:cowboy: