Must be Boreham's Fault

Wow....another loss and no Boreham Bashing. Maybe because he is the only bright spot in an anaemic, pathetic offense. He's the only guy putting points on the board. Maybe, just maybe, all you BBer's should take heart that at least there is ONE Tiger Cat who is doing something positive.

He's really pumped that he's got a holder (Kevin Eakin) that he totally trusts...

...the results are obvious...

....I'm glad everyone is realizing that Jamie had nothing to do with the problems on this team and has been quietly toiling away to improve....and make no mistake, he wants us to win in the worst way...

Jamie and I hook up often just to chat about things (football, life... etc) and he is the real deal....he absolutely loves this team and wants to be here when we win it all......he's giving us fans 100% all the time...

he's a good Tiger-Cat....

Shhhhhhh dont say anything you may jinx him. :lol:

I've been one of Boreham's biggest boosters for three years now....he's really coming into his own and will be a great CFL kicker for many years in my opinion....he's survived a few nagging injuries, bad holders and bad long snappers.......and fans yelling at him.......and he's still standing getting us points....

All's good! :thup:

I guess you all missed the 42 yard kick on Labour Day that barely made it over the crossbar…sorry need to upgrade that position too.

That would be the one that went through the uprights and we got 3 points right?....to go along with his other good field goal on Labour Day and his 3 today?.....(one being almost 50 yards).....

.....what a bum Boreham is!....how dare he nail them all like that! :lol:

Fire his ass! :lol:

How about we make a friendly bet and see if Boreham is still here next year.I guess you forgot about all his misses inside 30 yards...oh and how about his clucth kicking. Who can forget the game in Calgary this year.Even Mike Vanderjat thinks Jamie chokes on important kicks.(If you dont understand the last sentence Mikey PM me...I'll explain it to you.)

Boreham’s a bum get someone good!

No, I don't think Jamie will be here next year! It sure won't be for lack of effort on his part.

Right now he is the best kicker available and is the only one scoring points!

His position is more under the microscope because of the totally inept offense.

Coincidense?...the same "Boreham Bashers" are the ones who claim Maas is the Man!

Let's face facts here, this "Maas Hysteria" is nothing more than a "Maas Mistake"! Somebody wake up Lancaster and tell him it's time to change the QB.

Our 2007 preseason has started and we need to see what Eakin and Williams can do!

Boreham is kicking better, but in games that are meaningless. The seasons over so these are like 'practice' kicks.

See how he does when the pressure is on in an important game...you know NEXT season!!
He didn't perform well under pressure this year.

I was one of Borehams biggest bashers at the beggining of the year.But after realizing he was most likely injured,I laid off bashing him.
After watching him the last couple of weeks especially today I must say im impressed.
If he continues to do what he's been doing the last couple of weeks I may have to change my oppinion of him....

Jaimie's the least of our worries.

Find an offensive scheme that scores TD's, and you'll never have to think about the FG kicker again...

Mind, he hits the kickoff placements very well, and I note nobody has suggested a better man available for that task..while we must admit its been a while since we had that problem (ie kickoffs after a TD)hmmmm

Maybe the team's problem is not Boreham...give it some thought, and go figure...

What is this "TD" thing you speak of??? :?