Much better days ( just ) ahead....in 2009

2009 will be the year that the fans...have long awaited for, over the past five or six years.
Man our guys are getting close...
A bit more tweeking, here and there, and this team, will be a force, in the CFL.

Cheers. :thup: :thup: :thup:

8) I think you should get a job in public relations and predictions with the TiCat Football Club !! :roll:
 I for one, are not quite as optimistic as you are for any big turnaround next season  !!

There are way too many unanswered questions at this point to be very optimistic at all  !!!

Hasnt that been the saying every year wait till next year damn are we ever sounding like leaf fans tweak this do this we will be force. I for one will believe it when i see it

to be realistic we have now lost 5 close games we should have won (or tied tonight) and as far as im concerned if we win 2 or 3 of those games we are in the playoff picture with a home playoff date.

Its been a couple years since we can say that we COULD have had 7 wins if not for a couple plays that these young players will learn to make.

Its been a couple years since we can say that we COULD have had 7 wins if not for a couple plays that these young players will learn to make.
I agree......Crash I am seeing the same thing....and not threw rose colored glasses.

Cheers.

I agree......Crash I am seeing the same thing....and not threw rose colored glasses.

Cheers.

Its VERY frustrating, but some bozo called the 5th quarter and said we need to make MASS CHANGES.....

PLEASE NO!!!!!

I think we are pretty close we just need 2 more people for the o line and 1 or 2 for the d line. If we do that i think we are a playoff team.

Whoa whoa whoa, we may be in desperate times, but never compare ti-cat fans to leaf fans. :lol:

We have a good 'young' team,the team is slowly coming together..we don't need 'mass' changes.
I know we don't have the wins to show it,but we are far better than last year.We are not getting blown out and with a few breaks our way,we could have been at.500..
This team will learn to win..soon!
The nucleus of this team is good one, a few tweeks here and there is what we need.IMO

Need to improve talent on both sideds of line of scrimmage, one possesion receiver, one experienced big play receiver. A defensive coordinator, possibly a long snaper.

Mass changes is what has been plaguing this team for the past years. That's why I'm still unclear why the Moreno trade happended (although I didn't notice him last night...or any other night this year actually). However, we have to keep the core of this team together so they can learn to win together.

This team lacks balance. They need 5 or 6 quality veterans in most units and they’ll be there. This is what Edmonton did this year and it allowed to young guys to make plays. Unfortunately for the Ticats all teams held on to their talent. I think Obilovich gambled that the Als and Bombers would not resign all their FA an the latter would cut loos some talented guys. It backfired. This off season has to be different if different results are expected.

Crash, I fully agree with you.

I like some of our players alot.But..... We have to get rid of these drifters who dont deserve to be in the pros no longer! You know who I am talking about!

Five or six veteran additions would not constitute mass changed. Twenty rookies would.

A couple linemen, a receiver, maybe a new linebacker and we’re a playoff team next year.

Exactly, even having had a Simon or Watkins would have put the Ticats a top the turtle race.

A couple upgrades in 3 - 4 spots and this team is ready to rock and role. Remember it's that karma thing - think positive and good things will happen. For once in 5 years this team can compete. We just need how to learn how to finish the other team off.