MTL @ WPG : Thumbs up / Thumbs down

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: = [b]Clint Kent[/b] :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: = [b]Robert Edwards[/b] :thup: :thup: :thup: = [b]Andrea Thurman[/b] :thup: :thup: = [b]Anthony Calvillo[/b] :thup: = [b]Kevin Glenn[/b] :thdn: = [b]Charles Roberts[/b] :thdn: :thdn: = [b]Dave Stala[/b] :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: = [b]Kerry Watkins[/b] :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: = [b]Chris Walby *[/b] :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: = [b]Reffing[/b]

* Learn to prononce people names, for crissake ! It's CALVILLO... Cal-vee-yoh... And it's KHARI... Ka-ree, not Ka-ha-ree...

very small
http://www.cfl.ca/modules/PNphpBB2/images/smiles/icon_thup.gif
to the winnipeg o-line for not self destructing with all the injuries. in all relativity the replacements played quite well in the situation. very small
http://www.cfl.ca/modules/PNphpBB2/images/smiles/icon_thup.gif

ps. add about 10
http://www.cfl.ca/modules/PNphpBB2/images/smiles/icon_thdn.gif
to the refs, they should be fired

I would add about 20 points to the refs.How ever that wasn't MONTREAL'S fault.

this isn't a ranking of montreal, it's just thumbs ups and downs to good players, thurman and roberts both made the shortlist

Hebret: :thup:
Montreal: :thdown: :thdown: :thdown:
Winnipeg: :thdown: :thdown:
Reply :thup: :thup:

your a little biased towards replay

Reply worked, we all saw how Hebret, Montreal guys that scored TDs, etc. made their plays that the refs tock back, it was the REFS would ****** up the calls.

IR had NOTHING to do with what happened tonight.

the only players I would give thumbs down to were AJ3 and Fields......everyone else gets thumbs up...

yeah, fight 93 crashed and burned tonight.

I wouldn't say "the best back in the league" played up to his potential tonight either... 38 yards...

He didnt play well but look at the defense he was going against. Plus the makeshift O-line in front of him after the 1st quarter didnt help. I think Henri Childs would have been more succesful in this one against the als D but he wasnt dressed as he still isnt healthy unfortunately.

CR wasn't getting anything done even before first O-lineman was injured and he had enough touches.

No reason to think he would have done any better even if neither were injured.

Mtl D isn't best in league for nothing.

well, when 4 of your 5 starting Oline are out its pretty difficult to single out the RB....you do realize they played the second half with back up Dlinemen on the oline...

thumbs down on both hands to the officials. but i'' say it gain, we DIDN'T lose becoz of officiating. it went both ways, but there were just too many blown calls, non calls and f-ups to just say "they're only human"! that's w they have replay, and they still f-ed-up the calls! aj3 was brutal - i think we give him one or 2 more games and if he doesn't start showing something, time to cut him loose - how many passes has he cuaght so far???

fields, thumbs down. thumbs down to the idiot who hit stoddard late, almost looked like he led w his helmet as well. thumbs up to hebert! thumbs up for the mtl D! roberts was a non-factor - due in part to the makeshift oline, passing to catch-up and the play of the mtd D! did i say thumbs down ot the officials! thumbs up to the "don" for outcoaching berry in this one (even though i hate the 'ole bugger).