MSO at the BIG O

Following up on last week’s spectacular game, the Montreal Alouettes are back on the field this Saturday, Oct. 22 at Olympic Stadium for the most important game of the year as they host the 2004 Grey Cup Champion Toronto Argonauts.

On this grand occasion, the Alouettes are proud to present the Montreal Symphony Orchestra in its first public performance in several months. Led by the renowned Kent Nagano, the MSO’s 80 talented musicians will perform the O Canada in front of over 50,000 fans before the game. As part of the “Als Fan Day� concept supporting amateur football in Quebec, the halftime show will feature a mini-game between two atom football teams.

MONTREAL WILL DISTROY IN ARGOS IN THE BIG O!!! SOULD BE A BIG ATTENDENCE THERE AND THE FOLKS THERE WON'T GO HOME DISAPONTED!!!

Just a question. I thought the turf for the Big O was sold to BC, is this gonna be brand new turf, or older stuff??

Older stuff

intreresting

Bet the folks in Montreal wish that the Big O was this

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/melbourne_cricket.jpg

That, my Friends, is the MCG, the greatest stadium in the world!

1 thing i've learn over the years, never make a prediction...:wink:

Weren't we supposed to kick their butt last year in the East final, and we all know how it ended !

I sure do hope the Al's kicks some Argos butts...and "lock in" 1st place !

Yup I never make predictions either.
The usually come back and bite you in the butt

uh oh

No predictions?!?! :oops:

What is it guys, affraid of your own shadow? :lol:

I predict the Als will win by 10 points, that's what I predict. 8)

lets hope you can be the 1st to beat the esks pre season game in attendance