Mr. Wright,(wrong) Mr. Black(white), the KEYSTONE KOPS (KK)!

To numberfiveineightynine. I agree with your comment and I have more to add to that: The problem here is that the CFL Always circles the wagons and thinks that it protects its officials by denying that they have ever made one mistake. We spectators know much better than that. I believe that they insult our intelligence every time that they DENY, DENY, DENY. They obviously make mistakes in judgments and rulings as well, we know that, but the CFL Head Office keeps telling us that they NEVER make mistakes. Can any one recall at least ONE Time that they ever admitted to making a mistake? I certainly don't. I have been following the CFL since 1960.

Yes I can!!!!
last year, after the Calgary quick kick for a TD they admitted they were wrong.

Good one ro1313! See, even I was wrong! Can you beat that?

The high hit on Stokes last year was another

Yeah, they have admitted it in the past. I do remember reading a couple explanations on some calls this year in the ask the ref section, and they were occasionally pretty weak. I think vincesport has it right, if they just admitted they were wrong, I think we'd all feel better about it. Maybe if a guy is wrong a lot more than the others, he should seek a different line of work, but we're all human, we all make mistakes.

Unless of course we got cyborg/robot referees, then we wouldn't have to worry about missed calls. Somehow, this seems less than likely to me.