Mr Katz

He was wrong to refuse to say yes or no in the interview and made himself look stupid.

Also cast a shadow on Bobs integrity as well.

what was this?

yesterdays halftime interview...guess you didnt see it

nah,they blacked out one game, and the other game was too late at night for me to see.

you can find a link to the interview of the homepage of TSN.CA

seeing it for the second time, I am even less impressed with the guy

So, KK, did you watch the interview. Is Katz a dork, or is Katz a dork?

Could post the link to it please?

He already told you where it was.

This is going to result in one of the most frustrating ah!s in history, but I have looked at the front page twice (first was a glance, second was more thoro) and I can't see it.

I was acturally hoping that someonelse wuld have commented on this thread by now to help FYB out.

took me 5 seconds to find it

Oh, the TSN page! dang, I thought he wrote CFL page.

ok, I'm taking a few days off to fix my head after I log out, see ya on Thursday.

MMMMMM
You feel we are moving in on your territory?

I'm just not having a good game today, dropping passes left and right, but I did make that pass back on another thread, no TD though.

I'm missing someting here though, been to TSN's CFL page, and I'm not finding anything.

on a positive note though, I have finally found the Ask the Ref section. :smile: :lol:

I'm missing someting here though, been to TSN's CFL page, and I'm not finding anything.
ok, we try again, read my lips :P :lol:
you can find a link to the interview of the [b]homepage of TSN.CA[/b]
Brian williams interviews are on homepage, not CFL page. :thup:

it really sucks that this site does not allow full code such as bold in quotes. with so many other examples out there on how to make a good site using phpbb, howcome CFL people just cant get it rightgood, sigh

Nice 'sig' ... FootballYouBet

the truth has to be told :thup: :cowboy:

From the "How to win friends and influence people?" school? :wink:

you mean the KISS BUTT ACADEMY?? :slight_smile:

Watched it, he (Katz) sounded like George W. Bush, didn't make any sense to me at all, and just confirmed to me that Marshall should still be head coach, however, the win against Calgary with out him as HC, is a little hard to ignore.

I hope the best for Marshall in the future.

BTW, I liked the band in the background.